• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Zootster

Awesome Guy Extrordinaire
Years
Trapinch are a lot harder to find then i remembered.... And the "sandstorm raging" is gettin really annoying and wasting time. Oh well. And while im in the desert, i might as well look for everything that appears there.

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
Years
Zootster said:
Trapinch are a lot harder to find then i remembered.... And the "sandstorm raging" is gettin really annoying and wasting time. Oh well. And while im in the desert, i might as well look for everything that appears there.
Lol, hope you don't find a shiny Baltoy, 'cuz I got Claydol already.

PazzKat

Back and looking 4 smiles!
Years
Has anyone proved that you can get a shiney from purchasing from Team Rocket Game Corner? I don't think it's possible because the Rocket's aren't dumb enough to let a shiney get away from them. -shrugs- Oh well. I suppose I'll look for a shiney clefairy/Vulpix, when I get batteries. ^_^

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
Years
Yes you can. If a pokemon has a different nature each time you obtain it, it could be shiny.

If you save before hatching an egg, you'll notice it always has the same nature, and can never be a shiny (or will always be a shiny,if luck is on your side).

PazzKat

Back and looking 4 smiles!
Years
EWWWW HOW CAN YOU LIKE HITMONLEE!? THAT THING IS SOOOO UGLY!!!! >_< Anyways, what is the middle pokemon in your 'shineys caught' thingy it's ugly too! >_< Anyways, I suppose I'll continue trying for Clefairy though. Hitmonchamp all the way! Can someone give me some rep, PUH LEEZE!? I dun wanna be an unknown quantity... =/

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
why would anybody give you rep points, dani? you're always threatening to leave. i'll give you rep points if you promise not to leave ever.

Maroslash

Im Crazy!
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 13, 2008
hay peeps hows da huntin going, made ja another banner
newtem.gif

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
Years
Nice banner Maroslash and Ive evolved my Tyrogue into Hitmonlee and Both hitmonlees and hitmonchans attack is better then thier defense XD. I dont get it.

Pokemon_Veteran

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 23, 2005
the shiny pidgey i found was at five island meadow in leaf green. well gotta go see ya

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
Pokemon_Veteran said:
LOL, what a bad pun lol. Ive played my game 50 something hours XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

ive played 30 hours and seen 3 and caught 1 lol

sgm u should evolve tyroge into hitmontop unless u got colosseum inwhich case the one u dont have (makes sense)

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
u no if its not a shiny first time u see it it wont be the rest of the time plus you dont no where shell be

my point is that itll become very tiresome

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
do you like the new sig lol

how many shineys u got poke007 amd howd u get celebi?

Back