• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
umm.. aaryn y dont i get rep for catching oddish and adding belloosom to the pokedex?
and welcome golden latias did u restart the game over and over or were u lucky to get kyorge first time?

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
golden latias if u live in england how long did u own fire red / leaf green?

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
well ive just slashed open my arm in a knife fight. I did not have a knife, but i was with my girlfriend walking through the park and a guy came up to us and told us to give the money, we said okay, but then she grabbed my girlfriend and pu the knife on her neck (i was terrified, **** stupid criminals) So the only idea i had was to grad the guys arm and pull so my girlfriend got off of him running away, and i told her to go so the ****ing guy gave three slashes to the air on wich i recieved one on the arm, so i got it slashed open.

then i punched him square on the face 4 times, and he ran way the way he could.

Im not scared (not now, yes and a whole LOT before) or too hurt, but my girlfriend is terrified to death. Ill have to stay with her this night, so ill probably be off all day tomorrow, OH! and i got 18 stiches. thx in advanve for the comprhension.

im really srry for the club. (ill return in 2-3 days dont worry!!)

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
u being serious ull be fine just emotionally scared lol (srry if that ofends u) im not a sensitive person

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
Aaryn said:
well ive just slashed open my arm in a knife fight. I did not have a knife, but i was with my girlfriend walking through the park and a guy came up to us and told us to give the money, we said okay, but then she grabbed my girlfriend and pu the knife on her neck (i was terrified, **** stupid criminals) So the only idea i had was to grad the guys arm and pull so my girlfriend got off of him running away, and i told her to go so the ****ing guy gave three slashes to the air on wich i recieved one on the arm, so i got it slashed open.

then i punched him square on the face 4 times, and he ran way the way he could.

Im not scared (not now, yes and a whole LOT before) or too hurt, but my girlfriend is terrified to death. Ill have to stay with her this night, so ill probably be off all day tomorrow, OH! and i got 18 stiches. thx in advanve for the comprhension.

im really srry for the club. (ill return in 2-3 days dont worry!!)

god i hate people like that low lives :\ .........not too many people like that live in a small,boring,kentucky town..............o well i think im goin to try to get sumthin simple like a rattata..

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
Years
Golden_Latias said:
Thats too bad Aaryn...well anyways see ya in 2-3 days.
Yeah, same here. Did you get your money back, or did he get away with it?

Wern't you the one that had all the stiches before? Your total probably increased now, lol.

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
yeah, i have two scars forming an x on my face.

And now a cool stright linbe on my right arm.

He grabbed my girlfriend cause he was nervous, he didnt give us time to give him the money. We didnt have much though, 10 euros me and the same my girlfriend.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
so aaryn do you need to get new pairs of pants after that incedent lol i aws watchin som program bout armoured cars and how more and more ppl r getting them in mexico and spain (cuz of gun crime though)

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
no, i dont know why, but in these type of situations i never feel real fright till it has passed, im cold minded.

Thx everyone for asking and that stuff.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
wow... stupid violent criminals... there are so much nicer ways to break the law. anyway, i guess the club may have some anarchy this weekend because my long term friend from oregon is visiting this weekend. so with aaryn and i gone, we can only hope that pazzkat isn't betraying us again. if all 3 of us are gone, i think skinnygreenman should be in charge.

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
i would hope and expect everyone would behave themelves ...luckily all my cousins live within the state of Kentucky ...........i'd get on the puter neway.

AdamHays

Banned
Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2004
So wait,im not entirely sure on what to do,I look for Murkrow,and when i find it let you guys know?

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
yep..thats..right and golden ..i just have to say it that banner in your sig is pretty awesome..

Golden_Latias

~A Shiny Latias~
Years
Heh thanks i made it on paint.I'm planning on getting 1 of my friends on sppf to redo it in photoshop though.BTW i have proof that i have a shiny armaldo.Anyone wanna see?

Back