• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    SkinnyGreenMan said:
    I don't think we are giving out rep for shinies... Aaryn got some for Chimecho, but that's because someone offered it to him if he could find a shiny chimecho, so he did.

i gave rep 2 him and some1 did give me rep from this tread

o and t.d. thats real amazing (sarcasum if u actually beleive me)

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
    Years
  • Hmm, maybe it was PazzKat or Tyranitar dude, anyway if they want to give rep, it's theirs to give, but we don't "Officialy" give out rep for finding a shiny. I personaly don't give rep unless I think the person has earned it.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    same.....what annoys me is when people put stuff like give me good rep in their sig..i usually give them bad rep for that....

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    just wanted to no who gave me rep probly pazzcat she was there wen i said "i got bellosom " so thx now im on 8 ehehehehheehhe i asked for something in the wrong tread :(

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    i have 125 rep points..now watch sum1 give be bad rep just for the fun of it....

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    nah i wont do that
    now on the subject of shinies how many eggs dos it take to get ur first egg shiny? 5 eevee eggs and nuthin

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    hmmmm..Aaryn got a shiny torchic by hatching it iunno though..

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    how many eggs cuz im getting restless

bad bad bad

im gonna have to quit shiny hunting until the christmas holidays because i have to study for a levels and my brother will hide the gba sp, plus im might fall behind and fail
    farewell but ill still be comin to the thread if im aloud (by u punks!!!!!!!!!!)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    yeah ...100 pretty sure cause back like 20 posts i said that i got 2 blocks and some tard gave me bad rep ..and then i got more so positive 100

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    not 35 someone * looks around room * ;) gave you rep for ur work on updating Dex and other things ...

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    no cares that im not gonna be shiny hunting for a while *sob sob*

woo-hoo 150 posts

Last edited:

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
  • Thanks, Tyranitar_Dude.

Well, pokemunna, you have already helped out our shiny dex alot, and we know your going to be back, so yeah, we care. We won't forget you while your gone, so don't worry.

Years
  • well today I finished my CPR training. So if anyone is near me and sees a shiny "blah blah" and faints be sure you will be awake soon :laugh:

umm I spent my time on the unique Pokemon thread in the Fire Red/ Leaf Green Forum.

I am going to start on a cool sig like you guys. My posts look all small cuz everyone has cool sigs.

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
  • clockwork said:
    well today I finished my CPR training. So if anyone is near me and sees a shiny "blah blah" and faints be sure you will be awake soon :laugh:
    Hey, I'm CPR trained too... Well, actualy I'm only half-trained. I'm not CPR certified, but I know CPR, and all.

clockwork said:
    umm I spent my time on the unique Pokemon thread in the Fire Red/ Leaf Green Forum.
    Yeah, I read it, good idea.

clockwork said:
    I am going to start on a cool sig like you guys. My posts look all small cuz everyone has cool sigs.
    Its always good to have a good sig, plus it helps us keep track of which shinies you have caught.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
  • Well Ive been playin my game alot today XD. I aint got another shiny Ive just been hatching eggs lol. Plus my Togepi is Togetic XD.One more thing I think the egg I have now has Cyndaquil in it XD.

Plus Eevee takes ages and I mean ages to hatch lol.

Pokemon_Veteran

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
  • Pokemon_Veteran said:
    Well Ive been playin my game alot today XD. I aint got another shiny Ive just been hatching eggs lol. Plus my Togepi is Togetic XD.One more thing I think the egg I have now has Cyndaquil in it XD.
    Cool, I traded with my friedns that have coloseum, and I have the Jhoto starters, too.

Pokemon_Veteran said:
    Plus Eevee takes ages and I mean ages to hatch lol.
    Eevee eggs take 8960 steps to hatch, in case you were wondering.

Back