• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    awww man i wanted to get shiny arbok *sobs painfully*

Last edited:

kirbyfan

I'm baack! ^^
    Years
  • Go Here:http://vroad.net/frsprites/
    Then click on a pokemon number, but its the second one that is shiny. Now RIGHTClick on the shiny image and select"Copy Image location"Now go to the sig edit place, and click the mountain thing now in the box highlight everything in it, and press"Control V"Press ok, then save signuture and you're done! :)

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • i wanna join the Shiny hunters club now ! I have a pink crobat and an orange oddish so please let me join!

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
    Years
  • Hey, Akio123, first of all, Welcome to PC!

And second of all, welcome to the Shiny Hunter's club! When Aaryn is on next, he will add you to the list and such. As for your pokemon...

*Updates list again*

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Want to be a member!!!

Hey!!!

I`m kind of new in the forum (i been like a year or so but it's been like 7 months that I did`nt enter. And I saw this club, and I want to join it.

My shiny pokemos are:

-Kyogre (Sapphire)
    -Crobat (FireRed)
    -Torchic (Ruby)(still been a Torchic because I like Torchic)
    -Wairlord (Sapphire)
    -Mewtwo (LeafGreen) (I think this was one of the hardest to find)

and I`m looking for:

-Suicune
    -Entei
    -Lapras
    -Magikarp (Just to have a Red Gyarados, just like in G/S/C)

So I hope I could join UR club

P.S: If I join UR Club can someone how to put a picture when I finish my post (do U knw what I mean right, I think it`s call thwe signature)

kirbyfan

I'm baack! ^^
    Years
  • Ok i will quote myself:)

kirbyfan said:
    Go Here:http://vroad.net/frsprites/
    Then click on a pokemon number, but its the second one that is shiny. Now RIGHTClick on the shiny image and select"Copy Image location"Now go to the sig edit place, and click the mountain thing now in the box highlight everything in it, and press"Control V"Press ok, then save signuture and you're done! :)

There ya go:)

Sorry about double post by the way:)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Aaryn, if you could, a pic of Shiny Sandshrew in FR/LG .. this light on my GBA makes everything look shiny.. then I get all worked up over nothing :'(

kirbyfan

I'm baack! ^^
    Years
  • Here:)
    Poke027_s.png

Years
  • Yeah! I just cought shiny Pikachu i have evolved it into Raichu :D I cought it while looking for shiny Caterpie and then suddenly shiny Pikachu come up..So happy

Back