• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
no..i didnt give you rep AT ALL i will in a while though...
EDIT: can you make me one of those like your "evolving " charmander except with larvitar ?

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
some1 did it yesterday and u dont have to

larvitar gif: sure but it wont load in ur sig unless u post it in ur site if u got 1

Last edited:

PazzKat

Back and looking 4 smiles!
Years
I can't seem to get GOOD reputation. so far I've gotten 1 Good Job, and 2 "We hate you! :D" Anyways, no shinies yet, but if all works out we should know who's president by tomorrow. Awesome. Ride on 'freedom' even though we aren't a free country, we still decide who gets to do what aka Abortion, Gay Marriages, the crap in Ohio. Yay.

EDIT (Look I editted, you should give me GOOD rep. >_>)

Did you know PC looks different when you don't log in? All the avy's are in different locations, woah. >_>

EDIT (Look! Another Edit! More Repy!)

My sig changed...wooo!!! Please don't voice out your opinions and if you do, people who read PLEASE don't bash as it is against PC rules and very moronic because that's what our country is based on..."FREE"dom of speach, anyways, bEwArE!!! Of? The muffin man. Continue working guys, those Kantos aren't going to slip out of our hands are they!?!? Sneasel looks SOOOO COOL!!!!! I want one of those.

EDIT (I seem to be full of edits today)

The grey kitty is Leo, and the pink one is Aeris, she's awesome. =P Anyways the link to the site [If you couldn't guess] Is www.VgCats.com and NO I will not put it in the link status. Why? Because 1) I'm lazy and 2) It makes you work just THAT much harder. >_>

Btw, did you know (It's) is not a word? It can be spelled like....
It is or its.
The reason why this isn't too hard to find out. Even though (it's) does sound congegated, it shouldn't be. Normally you congegate for cutting words (What's) or possession (Dani's). But you can't congegate It is to It's because it can be used as a verb or a noun, weird huh?

EDIT! (Woah, another..how expectant...)

I figured I wasn't being lively enough so I'm going to add color to my typing, woo! Also I'm going sneasel hunting as soon as I locate my gameboy advanced (Not SP, I'm not a rich dictator like some of you.) Also, Aaryn, let's (You're allowed to congegate that for let us) have some fun. Let's have random polls / votes to have some fun with the clan members themselves instead of stinky pokemon hunting which gets old if you're droned to your GBA. Respond to me Aaryn, this might be fun!!! ^_____________^

EDIT! (....I'll stop...IF I GET REPUTATION! >_>)

If you can't read my writing, then highlight it. it makes it in a null color without any glow. Sorry if you guys can't read it. Strain your eyes! We'll all wear glasses.... Oh, and about the link, it got the better of me and made it a link since I put it in link format (Darn, you get to be lazy.) Anyways, later! Have a good night! HOPE YOUR HALLOWEENS WAS A BLAST! ^___________^

EDIT (.....Edit #....I forget.)

Can you guys give me any insight on my signature? I just spent a tad while on it and want to know what you the people think of it. Thankies! ^__________^

Journal Log.....day 2

It seems as if no ones even attempting to find me...no one in hours has posted anything...I may be alone, on my own, left behind. I may be the only one left...oh no...please! Not to meeeeee. I need people to talk to!!!! O___O;; ----- Anyways, I think the best way to get a sneasel is to breed one you already existingly have, right? Because they are a PAIN to find. (Ice Cave, VERY SUPER .000000000009% chance to find!) So...is breeding efficiant?

Last edited:

mew42003

Lulz
Years
Aaryn said:
yeah but it is not a good site, its about matrix and itsin spanish

i prefer not to tell lol.

Ill give u some shiny poke pics i just encountered an hour ago in the safari zone!!

o and i can get u any pic of any pokemon (yes mew and celebi also) shiny, or any trainer pokes (like gary's heracross or tyranitar in shiny mode)!!!

all u want is cheap and easy to get in Shiny Pics SA!
i saw a shiney Taurous also!But it fled... :'(

Years
  • Seen May 21, 2011
PazzKat said:
I can't seem to get GOOD reputation. so far I've gotten 1 Good Job, and 2 "We hate you! :D" Anyways, no shinies yet, but if all works out we should know who's president by tomorrow. Awesome. Ride on 'freedom' even though we aren't a free country, we still decide who gets to do what aka Abortion, Gay Marriages, the crap in Ohio. Yay.
EDIT (Look I editted, you should give me GOOD rep. >_>)
EDIT! (....I'll stop...IF I GET REPUTATION! >_>)

Do NOT ask people to give you reputation. We do not approve of people doing that. http://www.pokecommunity.com/announcement.php?f=24&announcementid=87

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
mander-izard.gif

heres an improved charmander evolving :P

btw look at list
SkinnygreenMan
Koga_LUver
Tyranitar_Dude
Pokemon_Veteran
Aaryn

you dont mind if i already put you in my friends list do you ?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
I gotta a question Aaryn should we have a like limit to days your allowed without posting b4 your well PMed or something?

Years
  • Seen May 21, 2011
Pazz, I'm just asking you not to ask for rep because there are a lot of people that do it for real (which isn't fair on members who earn their rep properly)

rsgh5 said:
who are you? you're not in our club...
I'm the mod of this section, so don't be rude..

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
Years
Well I havent come across another shiny yet but all Im really doing is breeding lol.

Pokemon_Veteran

PazzKat

Back and looking 4 smiles!
Years
Okay guys, Pazz here. Sorry I was in a fit earlier and kinda .... witchy. Anyways! I suppose I've cooled off a little. Sorry there's just some things going on at home that I could really care less for and well..you dunno need to know them all. ^_^; Anyways, I want to suggest to those out there who use the internet often, and even just maybe a few times a week to switch over to the browser FireFox if you already haven't. (Go to Google, type in FireFox, if it correct you let it do so, and it will be the first link there. It proves to be a better browser then Internet Explorer, it has a lot of cool features, plug-ins...yeah it is just ultimately better. Anyways, other then that I don't know if Aaryn still comes around but, I think that poll is kind of getting old up there, if anyone would agree, and it doesn't seem much like anyone is paying heed to it. We should get Aaryn to change it, make this club a little more livlier (Fun for all, not bashing the mod and choosing sides for our kicks) And get more people here. The more people we have the more of a chance we're going to finish our dexes. Granted we also might let in some people who lie about what shinies they have caught, but we probably have some of those in our guild/group/clan right now and there's just no way to avoid it. It seems as if we are ever growing and becoming one of the biggest clubs on P.C. We still need a few hundred thousand more people but... >_> Anyways, maybe it would be wise to suggest us in your posts. People do not tend to pay much heed to your signature unless you specifically tell them so. Anyways guys, for those of you who have dedicated long hours of hunting for the elite shiney pokemon. You have this clubs thanks. To those that have caught bushels of shiney, you also have our thanks.
Please, if you have lied about catching a shiney (or shinies) please tell us so that we can fix that and continue to focus our efforts on getting the ones we don't have. If you modified your chances in ANYway, that technically disqualifies what ever shiney you caught because it IS considered hacking. If Nintendo wanted us to all have shineys, we'd encounter them on a MUCH easier bases. Shinies are for those who have the luck or the time to get shinies, not for those who have the codes. Anyways, just please turn yourself in, we won't be mad at you, but we will be grateful as we would know to still be hunting for another shiney. Keep up the good work people, I, myself sincerely thank you for bettering the club with your ideas and your attitude. If you mean to disrupt the spirit of us....please just leave now, and, find a better occupation please. Thank you all again. Love you all.

~Pazz.

Last edited:

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
Hi people,long time no see!!!!

Im happy to see this club grow each day more and im with Pazz we could suggest people to join the club in some posts (not to the point where we look like publicists lol)

Ive captured 4 more shinies since no see!! Ill update the members list and my siggy tomorrow night. The shinies are: Scizor, Tyranitar, Metagross(woothe is so darn cool!) and Gyarados!

Been playing a lot. Cool gifs those up there!

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
EDIT About the videos i told u id make. They are done! Its a video running away from shiny missingno and a video capturing shiny celebi.

I dont know how to put them here in the web help!!

srry for the double post!

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
http://photobucket.com/ you could join this between 11am and 1 pm for free to post images *checks for movies* srry not unless its a .swf

and aaryn y dont u add ur new pokemon 2 ur sig

Last edited:

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
Years
PazzKat said:
...Anyways, other then that I don't know if Aaryn still comes around but, I think that poll is kind of getting old up there, if anyone would agree, and it doesn't seem much like anyone is paying heed to it. We should get Aaryn to change it...
Yeah, I agree. The poll was nice for a few hours, but doesn't have any purpose anymore, and kinda gets in the way. I'm with Pazz, I think it should be taken down.

PazzKat said:
...The more people we have the more of a chance we're going to finish our dexes...
If anyone knows someone around the community, you could invite them to join. Who knows, maybe we will get some more members because of it.

PazzKat said:
It seems as if we are ever growing and becoming one of the biggest clubs on P.C. We still need a few hundred thousand more people but... >_>
Yeah, this is true. We have even had people who joined PC for the purpose of joining this club.

PazzKat said:
...Granted we also might let in some people who lie about what shinies they have caught, but we probably have some of those in our guild/group/clan right now and there's just no way to avoid it...
PazzKat said:
...Please, if you have lied about catching a shiney (or shinies) please tell us so that we can fix that and continue to focus our efforts on getting the ones we don't have. If you modified your chances in ANYway, that technically disqualifies what ever shiney you caught because it IS considered hacking...
Yes, we won't mind if you turn yourself in, so don't hesitate to do so.

If you can prove you have a shiny (digital camera, or something), go ahed, it couldn't hurt.

Aaryn said:
Ive captured 4 more shinies since no see!! Ill update the members list and my siggy tomorrow night. The shinies are: Scizor, Tyranitar, Metagross(woothe is so darn cool!) and Gyarados
*Updates dex again*

pokemunna said:
oh by the way tyranitar dude u gave me bad rep opr som1 else did *sobs because has low rep*
Here

*gives rep*

I think you earned it anyway.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
hry sgm u want an evolving pokemon or an avater like mine ? (im bored)

Back