• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

shinycollector

I'm back!
Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2012
    LDD do you have a shiny mewtwo? :??

How do you clone pokemons anyway? Do you use gameshark or Action replay?

Shiny news: Still same has no luck xD ( I will give up soon. lol)

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
    Years
  • Yes I have a shiny Mewtwo, but I promised the guy I traded it from that I wouldn't go giving clones of it to others.

Cloneing doesn't require any cheating device, but you have to use Emerald. If you want I'll PM you the info tomorrow evening (it's 3:30 in the morning here)...

Good luck on your hunt! :)

shido

Blood Sucker
    Years
  • LDD do you have a shiny mewtwo? :??

How do you clone pokemons anyway? Do you use gameshark or Action replay?

Shiny news: Still same has no luck xD ( I will give up soon. lol)

there is a cloning glitch in emerald you do not need to use any cheat device to use it . but be advised if u mess up cloning u will lose the pokemon ur trying to clone .

shinycollector

I'm back!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2012
    LDD ok PM me I need that thing! So I can clone my pokemons! WOOTS!!!

Can you do it now? :P

LDD: thx anyways i found it now so you dont need to PM me about it sorry :D

Last edited:

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • i am hoping to get ashiny tomorow as its my bday. i wold really like a shiny legendary.

Years
    • Age 34
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    Just thought i'd state again that SHC Card Requests has been reopened and can be found HERE!.. give me requests i'm bored.

In other news i plan on hunting non stop tonight.. i have to find a new shiny soon.. it's been too long.

willypiggy

パンケーキ! Yum!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    Good Luck TPP oh and gratz LDD :)
    I think I'll stay up all night hunting or till I have trained my bagon for the battle frontier, Yami Zidane when I get my shiny I will be needing a card so I'll speak to you then :) But when my Japp copy of Diamond comes I will trade over a clone of ym shiny smeargle so if anyone else has D/P and they want a copy I will be trading it for a johto starter :)

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • GUESS WHAT!?!??! I DIDNT GET A SHINY! Lmfao..w ell seriously my bro is comign home today!!!! YIPPIE! well ye... lol... life might be mroe inetresting this weekend.. well ye... nuffin new from ma corner... gl all!
    KS-Out!

Years
  • hey guys i wont be here for the next four days because i am going to my grandmothers so that is all

but this is improtant i will be hunting alot i mean alot i will be bringing my gamecube with me as well as my pokemon games and everything a good shiny hunter need"cough cough luck cough cough"
    well that is it wish me the best of luck bye

willypiggy

パンケーキ! Yum!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    lol Shiny Legendarys, good luck with the hunting, I wish my gran + Grandad would let me take my PS2 when I go round but they dont really like it when I shoot peoples heads off.... Well atleast I can shiny hunt :) So watcha hunting for then?

Years
  • my grandma doesnt care as long as i am happy she is so cool i luv her to death

and thanks for the luck wp hope that smeargle comes to you soon

no new shinys well i got like an hour until i leave so i will hunt then bye

willypiggy i am hunting for these
    fire red:soon ???????? its a secret
    leaf green:eevee sring
    emerald:magikarp egg hatching
    sapphire:regirock sring

well these are all of the shinys i am hunting

and if you guess my secret shiny i will revail it to you all but only if you guess it right

Last edited:

willypiggy

パンケーキ! Yum!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    :D sounds kool! I'm also thinking of hatching magikarps soon.... Isnt there an item you can find on wild chanseys (I think its like a 2% chance but still) that halves the amount of steps you need to take to hatch an egg? It may just be that im thinking of G/S/C but I think that its in FR/LG as well :). I think I'll go to bed now and do an all nighter for the shiny smeargle :), I just hope that I dont accidentley kill it or run out of poke balls :) See ya Later!

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • SL, i made a guess yesterday, i think it was Zapdos..
    Anyways today im guessing its Moltres!
    Now... nuthin enw... i think my br o is past half-way home (he lives like 3 1/2 hour drive away from my house) Neways... ye... lol good luclk all!

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
    Years
  • Well, no New Shinies today. Currently just working on some SHC Cards and Hunting for Eevee's. It's the calm before the storm for me, as tomorrow I will have to supervise over my Cousins while they SR for me. While I in the meantime will be Hunting like crazy for Jirachi. If I don't get it during my actual B-Day then hopefully my Lucky day, Friday the 13th. But I'd much rather get it on my B-Day. That's all for now. ^^

:: Currently Hunting ::
    Emerald :: Growlithe{Breeding}
    Emerald 2 :: Eevee{Breeding}
    Fire Red :: Eevee{SRing}
    Leaf Green :: Bulbasaur{SRing}
    Ruby :: Mudkip{SRing}
    Sapphire :: Jirachi{Re-Starting}
    Colosseum :: Quilava{SRing}
    XD: Gale of Darkness :: Altaria{SRing}

Years
  • SL, i made a guess yesterday, i think it was Zapdos..
    Anyways today im guessing its Moltres!
    Now... nuthin enw... i think my br o is past half-way home (he lives like 3 1/2 hour drive away from my house) Neways... ye... lol good luclk all!

i am sorry but i said that all of the legendary birds were not it but i will let you get another guess

no new shinys but i just wanted to say nova happy early bday because i wont be here tomorrow and good luck with jirachi and eevee

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
    Years
  • I wish you luck on your b-day/Friday the 13th, Nova! In fact, Friday the 13th is a day of good luck for me, too, or at least it was for the past two years. A couple of kids will be coming over that day(surprisingly, Friday the 13th is a teacher work day here in GA), many of them my cuzin's, so I'll be soft resetting for either Latios or Torchic while the others soft reset for Porygon on FR, Jirachi on the Bonus Disk, and, if I can find Ruby, they can soft reset for Latias. Wish me luck with Porygon(who I'm about to soft reset for)

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    i was born on friday the 13th too Nova! FRIDAY THE 13TH RULEZ!!!!!! okay, not thats over with, im about to start my hunt for whismur. wish me luckkkk

shinycollector

I'm back!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2012
    Hey Nova Do you have a sprite of the guy on Pokemon D/P? (if you do put it on my card PLZ :P)

Shiny news: I have a target and been playing for hours now....coz of that tailow. I hope someone has many shiny pokemons and trade it to me! :D (Does someone has a gamesavefile of GS that has many "legit" pokemons here? Coz I love to have it LOL Jk's)

Wish you a good luck on your B-Day NOVA!!! ENJOY IT!

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    omfg you guys....i have a shiny update! well, its not me, but its another friend of mine! i was playing her sapphire for her (she went to the bathroom). i was just walking around in that dewford cave, when i randomly ran into a sableye.....i looked back for a sec, then looked again and it was shiny!!! i immediately captured it for her. she's drooling over it now ^^ but anyway, im about to go start my hunt for shiny whismur so i hope some of the shiny luck is still lingering....

Back