• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

shinycollector

I'm back!
Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2012
    TPP! You are one of a hell lucky guy!

I cant even encounter one now...

Shiny news: Still has no luck finding a shiny tailow.(getting really bored)

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    i am not lucky....that shiny was on her game, so it isnt mine.....but i WILL find myself a shiny whismur (hopefully it's a male, because i generally don't train female pkmn unless they are super cool)

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • What are u tpp, a sexist? Geeez bah w/e...lol.. i dun rele care bout gender... and why does it rele matter?

Akidatheart

Pokémom
    Years
  • Well, shiny Blaziken looks really nice in D/P, so maybe you should make a clone of it, to have both of them :)

I'm real curious, what are the natures of your shinies, Akidatheart?

I'm moving our discussion from the SHC card thread to the SHC thread..
    Yes, I do think the Blaziken looks a little better in D&P. I am ok with cloning to have important pokemon backed up, not sure about any other uses.. it's worth considering.
    The natures of my shinies..
    Torchic- Sassy
    Electrike- Sassy
    Mightyeena- is Lax
    Latios- Modest
    Beautifly- careful
    shuppet- careful
    I need to post pics of the newer ones, I posted a few already. I'll try to get around to that soon.
    Kim

shinycollector

I'm back!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2012
    Got new target..I am now trying to catch a shiny sandshrew on desert on Emerald Wish me luck guys! ( I am so happy! :D )

I like to have a shiny Kyogre that is on a calm nature I will be so HAPPY! that I will kiss everyone on my class!( Except jess shes not good shes a B***h) lol

Wish ya all GOOD LUCK!

Akidatheart

Pokémom
    Years
  • ...MODEST SHINY LATIOS!!! I CAN'T BEAT THAT!!! Well, unless I get a Timid shiny Latios, which we all know won't happen... :(

Good luck with your next shiny hunt :)

I have read a little about natures and have bred for nature a couple of times, but generally I have no clue which nature is best for which pokemon. It's nice to know that my Latios is a good nature. Trying to think about all the moves and natures and breeding chains gives me a head ache.
    Kim

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
    Years
  • Well, the best nature really depends on the type of pokemon you are using. For example, if you are using Machamp that uses all physical attacks, would you really want it to have a nature like Modest?

Anyways, no luck with Porygon. I'd be happy if I got a Bold Porygon with max IVs in SAtk, HP, and Def, but that is being avaricious.

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    well umm MMSP, im sorry *cough* avaricious ^^; but anyway im about 2 go and begin my hunt for the shiny whismur. i'll update you all on how many i've seen 2morrow (who knows? maybe i'll catch it 2nite!! *begins to daydream*) and just to be a wannabe for once

-TPP Out

shinycollector

I'm back!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2012
    Getting that shiny sandshrew...Hey TPP goon luck on your hunt for that shiny whismur. I dunno why the heck i am so unlucky this year on my hunt cant find a new shiny on my emerald. SO UNLUCKY!

GOOD LUCK YA ALL!

-->OUT!

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2006
    Hi I was wondering if i could join the shiney hunters

- I caught a shiney gyarados...i gotta check if my brother took it or not >.<

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
    Years
  • sgtskateboard - Welcome to the club! :) What game did you catch it in?

LDD's update: Nothing, I talked with shido for about 2 hours on the phone and then finally did a little hunting for shiny Zangoose, but my search turned up nothing.

Here's wishing luck to those who are hunting!

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2006
    I caught it in the Saphire version. Quite a while ago. And I remember almost making it faint. my heart rate dropped after it lived by barely a sliver. >.>" and i caught it. :D...Oh and i am Killer~Swifts friend -_-

shinycollector

I'm back!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2012
    WOW! I can see that MM is online now He must be typing something a lot in a post coz he's not posting fast..

O well shiny news cant get that pokemon sandshrew! but will nver give up! ok c ya guys! Wish me luck!

Ullion

Years
  • Wait LDD, you've caught a shiny Machamp? :'( DAM!!!!!!!!
    The only shiny i have.. adn sumone else ahs caught it now... well at least i was the first! *Hmph!*
    Well nuthin new, and Kyle Sharpe, Welcome to da club! ;)
    Nothin new as of yet!
    KS-Out!

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
    Years
  • Okay, I asked because people say shiny Gyarados and I think the old Gold/Silver/Crystal one and shinys from those games don't count around here.

Hi MM, long time no see!

Wait LDD, you've caught a shiny Machamp? DAM!!!!!!!!
    The only shiny i have.. adn sumone else ahs caught it now... well at least i was the first! *Hmph!*
    I got it in a trade.

Ullion

Years
  • Oh ok, *WHEW!!*** lmfaoz...

Well yez.. im gunna get thry either emmy or the rest of FR tonight.. more less this mornin now...lol.. but ye...lol

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
    Years
  • SGT SkateBoard :: Welcome to the Club. ^^ May the Gods of Shiny Luck be with you. XD

Still nothing New with me. Just Hatching some Eevee's right now. Got a few with some good Natures so I'm svaing those, but much rather'd get a Shiny one. Might Hunt for some others' later seeing as how over the Weekend it will be nothing, but Jirachi for me. Also gotta begin Praying in advance that my Cousins can handle the simple Tasks of SRing and that they don't screw up something on my Games.

Good luck to everyone else. ^^

Back