• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years

Ontopic: Muahahahahaha!!!! I will get the Zangoose! I'm close... I can feel it. xD

Offtopic: xDDD What, you don't like Randy's name? I think its kewl.

I didnt say i didnt like it.. i said it sounded funny... or sometihhng to that effect..lol

And thnx Tyranisneasel, well i'll be beating flannery soon. Then onto my dad.. oh and the desert.. >.< lol

Ullion

Years
MWAHAHA
I beat flannery.. culd have used JUST my horsea.. since he knew surf when hatched.. anyways.. i went to the PC and recovered my pkmn.. (i was on internet when this happened) i wnet to serebii.com, looked down for a sec and noticed that the nurse was talkin bout Pokerus >.<
anyways..the pokerus wont catch on to my combusken, anyone know why?

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
Years
WOOOOOOOOO!!! My HAUNTER evolved into Gengar fineally!!! n well the bad newz iz still noo shiney Mareep soo im going to hold that off n hunt 4 Eevee n if that doesnt work than I might go 4 a shiney Charmander! Or a Treecko EH!?

Chesters_love

This sh!t is bananas,BANANAS!
Years
You got it? CONGRATULATIONS!!! Well, now i'm officially mgega jealous of you... before i was just jealous

Well, if you guys are wondering why I'm back so early, it is because I had an Early Release Day. This week is conference week, so we have early release all week.

Okay, since I was able to raise the level of Neo with a Rare Candy, I know have its EXACT IVs:

HP: 25
Atk: 12
Def: 23
SAtk: 19
SDef: 30 (If only that could be in Atk)
Speed: 24

...I don't recall the IVs I originally said it had, but it should be close... overall, I think I'm pretty lucky. By 3:30 PM EST, I should have a shiny Flareon Can anyone think of a good nickname? I was thinking of naming it somethin like "Ash3s"(yes, with the three), but I feel it is kinda lame...

Edit: ZOMG, Neo(shiny Eevee) has HP Bug with a base power of 63! Sure, the type sucks, but the base power is quite good... wow, my to-be shiny Flareon is just asking to be a CBer...

Edit2: Now that I'm finished using Emerald for cloning items(well, at least for now), I'll be heading back to the Southern Island to soft reset for shiny Latios. I won't start soft resetting till later though as I'll be busy SRing for Latias and Mewtwo.

And guess what? Shiny Eevee is no more; IT IS NOW A SHINY FLAREON!!!!

*waits for nickname suggestions*

your jealous of me?or are you talking to someone else?yeah i got gyrados,and im still not a member because Aaryn hasnt been on and hasnt added me to the list.

Ullion

Years
your jealous of me?or are you talking to someone else?yeah i got gyrados,and im still not a member because Aaryn hasnt been on and hasnt added me to the list.

Umm.. its not aaron who accepts people (anymore at least..), it's the co-owners that accept the people.. the co-owners are MetalMario, Yami_Zidane and Lady Demoonica Darkmoon, or at least it hink they are the co-owners, and there is ryan and pazzcat and Skinnygreenman, which none of them ave been on for sometime.

King Kobra

Shiny Giratina pwns you
Years
Yes tyranisneasle, I hath returned.

ANYWAYS! I found my tally sheet (at 3700 resets) and I'm going to Fresno right now which gives me time to reset for Scyther!

YOU SHALL BE MINE!

<I>Kobra<I>

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Good luck with getting a shiny Scyther. I'm soft resetting for a shiny Groudon right now. Getting kinda boring, so I may switch to Latias soon... or I'll just go play Super Smash Bros. Melee, which is a very great game.

Ullion

Years
Good luck with getting a shiny Scyther. I'm soft resetting for a shiny Groudon right now. Getting kinda boring, so I may switch to Latias soon... or I'll just go play Super Smash Bros. Melee, which is a very great game.

Soo thats where you got "Melee" from in ur name XD srry ive always been curious.. anyways.. right now im joining the deseret gang.. looking for a shiny trapinch while training Aron n gang, which yes, have pokerus! XD

Ullion

Years
so i guess im a member....whee!anywhays im hunting for shiny smergle.wich im going to play my sp right now and try to find one,*turns on gameboy*

Off topic:melee-master,who do you mostly use on super smash?i use use kirby,he rox!

Lol did a co-owner accept you? Meh w/e

bad news: POKERUS HAS WORN OFF ALREADY, BUT HOW?!?!? *sob sob* serebii said it lasts for a while *sob sob*

Ullion

Years
Lol it is HIS choice, w/e form of eevee you think looks best as shiny.. adn which one u'd like 2 train the most.. anywyas.. i personnally would evolve it into an espeon as welll... cuz ive NEVER had one b4... lol on gold version i had a umbreon... but they suck with pathetic movepools XD

Back