• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
Edit: I can't believe I forgot to mention this, but I will be soft resetting for Cyndaquil on my Emerald games. You see, I have three out of the four fire starters shiny, and I want to complete SOME sort of set before shido or Missingno. Master does, so yeah. I probably won't be SRing for them too much though, seeing as how I'll be busy hunting on Diamond. I guess I can always soft reset WHILE I play Diamond...

dem is fighting wordsboy and i will have to win .

got my nat dex and idk what to do now lol idk wether to hunt , dig , berry gather , battle tow so many choices XD

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
OMFG trying to complete my pokedex i ran into a shiny murkroow IM CAPTURING IT NOW ill try to take pics if i can find fresh batteries

EDIT - justcaught it in a duskball :) :) i cant take pics cuz the batteries are dead and need time to charge but ill try to take some later . its female and relaxed nature I LOVE IT :)

btw i already have the national dex i am tryig to complete my my national dex :)

Last edited:
Years
Hey gang - My DS just died so now I have nothing to do but study for an exam. Ergo, I decided to post on a message board instead.
I just got my 6th badge and am heading to lake Valor (I think that's what it's called).
Anyway, I'm disappointed that I haven't seen any shinies yet - but I'm not surprised.
I could totally go for a shiny in the Shinx evo-line. But for some reason, all of a sudden I really want a shiny Girafarig - no idea why. Anyway, I'm not hunting yet - but I'm definitely keeping an eye out.
Happy hunting (or more likely happy D/Ping).
Died as in batteries or broken? I hope it's just the former. Is it the snowy area you're at? Because it's wicked! I just got there. I don't want to spoil by going into details, so I'll just leave it at that. I could sure go for a shiny Sneasel or Snover. ;)

Edit: I can't believe I forgot to mention this, but I will be soft resetting for Cyndaquil on my Emerald games. You see, I have three out of the four fire starters shiny, and I want to complete SOME sort of set before shido or Missingno. Master does, so yeah. I probably won't be SRing for them too much though, seeing as how I'll be busy hunting on Diamond. I guess I can always soft reset WHILE I play Diamond...
Hmm, I never really thought of collecting a shiny "set" of anything... I could go for Grass starters, but then I'd have three tedious breeding jobs on my case. I could attempt to collect a set of Top Tier Non Legends, of which I already have Dragonite, but Garchomp wins the record for Worst Shiny Ever, because it isn't any different.

Edit: *sees new post* Congrats Shido on the Murkrow! And it's lucky it has a fourth-gen evolution. ;)

Last edited:

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
thankies !! yeah that makes my 3rd shiny who has dp evo ( eevee , mrkrow , duskull )

lol im hoping i run into more shinnies while completleing my dex *goes off to catch vulpix* 168 seen 113 owned :)

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Congrats, shido! Murkrow is a shiny I plan on breeding for eventually. Oh, yes, I updated my Profile so it includes my Friend Code, so if you guys want to add me, please PM me.

Okay, I've gotten the Explorer Kit, but finding fossils is taking way longer than I though. If you've gotten a fossil before, where did you find yours?

I'm EV training Monferno in SAtk at the Old Chateau...maybe I'll find a shiny Gastly? I don't really want to, meh.

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
I love digging , i have about 7 skull fossils XD now tha i unlocked th nat dex im going to ehad abck down eventualy to get old amber dome fossil etc etc .

if you want fufu ill trade u a skullfossil (cranidos )

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
I love digging , i have about 7 skull fossils XD now tha i unlocked th nat dex im going to ehad abck down eventualy to get old amber dome fossil etc etc .

if you want fufu ill trade u a skullfossil (cranidos )

No, that's quite alright, shido. I'm looking for a Skull Fossil in order to soft reset for a shiny one (well, two in fact, one for a shiny and one for a female with a Jolly or Adamant nature).

Where did you find your Skull Fossil?

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
No, that's quite alright, shido. I'm looking for a Skull Fossil in order to soft reset for a shiny one (well, two in fact, one for a shiny and one for a female with a Jolly or Adamant nature).

Where did you find your Skull Fossil?

digging lol doesnt matter where u dig its a rare find , if i trade u a skull fossil u can sr for cranidos , so what are u talking about ?

example shido trades pokemon holing skull fossil , fufu takes said fossil to mine town gives to doctor and saves and srs for shiny cranidos lol

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
digging lol doesnt matter where u dig its a rare find , if i trade u a skull fossil u can sr for cranidos , so what are u talking about ?

example shido trades pokemon holing skull fossil , fufu takes said fossil to mine town gives to doctor and saves and srs for shiny cranidos lol
:o I thought Skull Fossils would be Key Items like in FR/LG. Well, I still want to at least find one for myself. Thanks for the offer.

Years
Lol, I have 11 Skull Fossils, not including the three I already revived and the one I put on the GTS. (Carnivine@Skull Fossil for Shieldon)

I, too, would love to come across lots of different fossils so I can reset for things like shiny Aerodactyl. *hopes Ryan didn't hear xP*

I'm at a bit of a loss as to how I'll prep to reset for shiny Dialga. I get the impression that it's going to be a real showstopper. I hear you can't leave it once you've progressed that far. I'm not sure I have the patience to stay there for so long without being able to finish the game or do other stuff, and I don't know that I'll be able to catch it when it comes without using the Master Ball. Do you even have the Master Ball at that point? Maybe I'll need to "borrow" one from one of you guys before the time comes as assurance.

There also don't seem to be any Spore/False Swipers in the Sinnoh Dex. =/

King Kobra

Shiny Giratina pwns you
Years
From the deapths I come once more...

*hiss* Ah, good to be back. I missed what, 1500 posts in my absence? No shinies to record, but I got a very small amount of hunting done on Rayquaza and Scyther.

Also, good to see all yalls again, I now own Diamond Version (as of yesterday) and am unsure of which new shiny to go for.

Shiny Update:
Rayquaza: 1300 Resets, so I got 100 more done.
Scyther: 5160, I believe. Scyther is annoying me. I want to get one that has reversal, because it would so totally pwn, but I've reset so many times and I hate breeding.

Good luck on your shiny hunts, and congrats to any (and probably many) shiny captures I missed.

<I>Kobra<I>

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Lol, I have 11 Skull Fossils, not including the three I already revived and the one I put on the GTS. (Carnivine@Skull Fossil for Shieldon)

I, too, would love to come across lots of different fossils so I can reset for things like shiny Aerodactyl. *hopes Ryan didn't hear xP*

I'm at a bit of a loss as to how I'll prep to reset for shiny Dialga. I get the impression that it's going to be a real showstopper. I hear you can't leave it once you've progressed that far. I'm not sure I have the patience to stay there for so long without being able to finish the game or do other stuff, and I don't know that I'll be able to catch it when it comes without using the Master Ball. Do you even have the Master Ball at that point? Maybe I'll need to "borrow" one from one of you guys before the time comes as assurance.

MM, you dn't have much to worry about. Trust me. You can Save a couple of steps before you fight Dialga. False Swipe is a TM, and you can use Bronzong to make it fall asleep. It resists ALL of the moves Dialga has at level 47 (in fact, that's the main reason for me having one). The only troubles one might have is being so close to beating the game, but you have to soft reset. that won't be a problem for me at all though.

Oh, and you WILL have the Master Ball by then.

shido

Blood Sucker
Years

doth noone here me when i say I CAN TRADE STUFFS!!!! oh wells

u get masterball right before u go to get dialga , sring its alot faster then sring for a starter false swipe u cant get unless u use ur tm (or trade for a poke that has it -.- ) XP

gl to u all

Years
I got the False Swipe TM. You can buy it at the Veilstone Mart. I already have a False Swiping Skorupi. I'll take a look at Bronzong. What's its sleeping move? And Fufu, I'm about to send you a PM.

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
HI! I've been trying to log in sence last wensday! (drat Dile up)

No, I haven't found a shiny, but I have finished my Sinnoh Dex (wensday)... I own everything but a few evos. (I have no Murkrow on P and the one on my Emmy knows fly, lol, so could some one be nice and remind me where the move deleter on Emerald is?) and I need the piplup line of the 3 starters. Other than that (and Dialga) I need to evolve things for the National Dex...

Oi Shido-koi, I found the nearest WiFi hot spot to my home, it's a 2 hour drive, the McD's near me has none. :( The next time I'll be near it will be on the 17th... I hope it'll work. (It's a Nintendo one. Now to figure out how to work the Wi-fi... *sighs* How do I work the Wi-fi? Set it up befor I start the game or just go to the Glowbal trade Center?)

Back