• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Jake

Pearly White Dream
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 4, 2012
So you hacked it, which I'm pretty sure isn't allowed like I said...

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 19, 2015
Hacking to get the item to activate the event isn't that bad in my view, I mean, I could never go to any pokemon event for them cause of where I live, I've never done it, but it's better than hacking it with perfect IV's and shiny...
Anywho here it doesn't count though.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 19, 2015
Ah, I fainted a Shiny Smeargle today... stupid Struggle!
I'm such a retard...

SUPER EDIT:
Yes I finally got my shiny Smeargle, my Synchronizer didn't work and the shiny patch was on an edge so the chain broke, but I'm still happy!
Crappy quality pictures ahoy!
Spoiler:

Oh yeah, it's lonely natured.

Last edited:

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
Years
Nice goin on catching tht smeargle. Im not sure which shiny pokemon I should hunt yet. Give me a week to decide on this. I should come up with something good.

Anti

return of the king
Years
I'd like to join! I've always hunted for shinies, but with no luck. I saw a shiny wooper at the battle frontier, but that's it...couldn't catch it. But I leik, hav a shinin Arceus manz! jk Arceus...I hate that thing. But I'll post with any news about my shiny hunting I guess!

ShinyGold2

Owner of Psychic,Dark&Ghost FC
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 2, 2009
nice catch Gibbo well done
gd luck everyone
i think im gonna leave charmander for a while
but im nt sure i know how to use the pokerader on diamond

hawkraven

Dialga Used Shiny Roar Of Time
Years
i caught a shiny giratina, heatran, regigigas, rotom and an arceus.

all caught in diamond.

the arceus is also shiny.

and, also, can i be a member?

Firstly, you broke 1 rule: Shinies must not be obtained by any means of cheating/hacking. Secondly, you triple-posted, and probably got warned by a forum moderator for it. NOTE that an EDIT BUTTON exists to CHANGE or MODIFY your posts.

Thirdly, you are welcome to JOIN US (with co-owner's consent) if you do have or want to get any legitimate shinies, but must show SOLID (and yes, if you own an Action Replay or Gameshark, I refer to SOLID as not only pictures [Why so: It could be easily hacked and taken as pictures]) proof of how you got them.

-Query here: It draws my attention that you do own a hacking device, but yet you have not acquired a Darkrai although your signature reflects one, which seems odd and out-of-place? (Requires Re-phrasing)

Razor302: I wish you as much luck as the universe can give; if that is not enough, well, just good luck XD
To the rest: Good Luck and Have Fun!

HawkRaven shall live on..... as a Shiny Hunter XD

EDIT: I'm ?enjoying? the new theme.
EDIT2: Holy Crap, am I getting too formal on my posts?

EDIT3: Opinion on the new theme?

> Advantages
- Compresses text for easy viewing in larger resolutions.
- Buttons look much better.
- Much more comfortable to the eye compared to previous colours.
- The heading is roughly 100 times better than before.

> Disadvantages
- The page length will be extended.
- The background stripes does not really match with heading.
- Nothing else, really!

>>>Overall, I feel that this new theme is a success, and why am I even saying this here?<<<

Once again, Good Luck & Have Fun.

Last edited:

Dragon Tamer Ed

Formerly DarkParukia
Years
hey does anyone know how much % extra a fire plate gives to fire pokemon, a water plate,...

I think it's 20% to all moves of the Plate's type. Give 'em to a Poke with only one attacking move.

Good news for me is I've finished training my shiny Ninjask into another of my Elite Battlers. I've hunted Dratini in between other projects for short spaces of time but otherwise no hunting's been done. Good luck to everyone on their hunts.

Years
  • Seen Oct 9, 2007
can i join?

i have a shiny victreebel
a shiny spheal
and im breeding for a shiny charmander so i can get a black charizard(so cool).

Last edited:

rapid whalelord

<--She's a ribbon queen...38!
Years
just a reminder to stick to the topic.and im breeding bagon on a different game because i know my lucks run out for my pearl so i try on a diamond i fond in the park.(lucky right)anyway a nother remind to take advantage of younger people and let them look for you.hahahahaha.................whew....

knight stalker

rayquaza will be mine!!
Years
hey

hey no luck with drifloon ive been looking for the thing for like 3 days know its kinda boring but that will pay off after drifloon shows up shiny! so can i join?

Years
ShinyGold2, you are not admitted to the club. Reason: you are lying to us:
Feraligator- completed emerald hoenn dex got straight away
i didnt know wat sring was but for some important pokemon such as feraligator and a non shiny mewtwo i was turning the game of wen i didnt get the rite nature then after a few hours i get shiny feraligator :)
i did no wat sring was i just didnt know wat it was called
See how "straight away" turned into "a few hours" after someone took you up on how unlikely it is to get a shiny Feraligatr on the first try? If you'd lie to us on one occasion, who's to say you aren't lying about other things? Unless you can provide some hard proof as well as show that you're willing to get along and not lie to us any more, you are not admitted to the club.

midgetman1993: Hacking is not allowed. A shiny does not count if any kind of unsupported (by Nintendo) device was used in any way to aid in its acquisition. This includes ticket hacks and teleportation. Please provide us with a list of which shinies you've found without the aid of any such devices. Seeing as you've admitted to owning an AR, I'd also suggest providing some sort of support to your claims.

what about me? can i join or what?!?
Read:
Naruto_Fanatic: Can you just tell us which shinies you've found on your own? That's all you need to do to join, and it's okay if you don't have (m)any. Thanks.

Anti-Pop Culture Warrior 13: You may join. Welcome! That sucks about the Wooper, though. Just remember the Butterfree effect. Even if you hadn't been at the Battle Frontier at the time, that doesn't mean you would've seen a shiny you could have caught.

Raioku207: You may join. Good luck with the Charmander, but remember: it takes forever. I've been at Chikorita for months by breeding alone.

Shiny_Hunter: Please explain Ho-oh and Deoxys. And did you catch all those other ones by yourself?

Congrats on the Mareep, Fufu. She's been one of my most wanted targets for a while. Also major congrats to Yami for Torchic! What game was it on, and was it soft reset for or bred? Now I really need Chiko! >.>

Absol is EVed, yet no golden kitties showed up. She's L27 now and I'd like to get her up past 50 before hunting for anything else on my Diamond. On the third-gen scene, I'm at Nugget Bridge on my new Leaf Green, and I still need to evacuate some stuff off of Ruby before resetting it. I've filled box #21 with Chikorita on Emerald, so I need to find their stats and release most of them before hatching some more.

Last edited:
Back