• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Dark Steelix Lv X

Final Atomic Buster
Years
Heh haven't posted here in a bit. Wow site got a a new theme. Looks nice! Anyways I'm on the 19th day of Sring for Heatran. Lol I'm thinking this will take as long as Giratina took me (44 days) hopefully not longer though x__x Today was the Canadian Thanksgiving so I hope all the Awesome Canadians here had a good one like I did :) I was only able to SR for 5 hours today so far, think I can do at least another 2 if I stay up late. Good luck to everyone on their hunts!

Edit: Woot 100th post! Damn too bad it couldn't have been about catching Heatran, oh well :(

Last edited:
Years
Heh haven't posted here in a bit. Wow site got a a new theme. Looks nice! Anyways I'm on the 19th day of Sring for Heatran. Lol I'm thinking this will take as long as Giratina took me (44 days) hopefully not longer though x__x Today was the Canadian Thanksgiving so I hope all the Awesome Canadians here had a good one like I did :) I was only able to SR for 5 hours today so far, think I can do at least another 2 if I stay up late. Good luck to everyone on their hunts!
Sweet, then it looks like it's just the two of us then. Nah, I need to go to bed shortly so I can actually get up tomorrow. =/ The turkey was delish.

I might see if I can fill another box of Chikos tonight. I was aiming to do one box per day, but I haven't really been keeping to that very well at all, seeing as I've done nothing all week. Shiny hunting is a full time job.

I might kick around till around 12:30 at the latest.

Dark Steelix Lv X

Final Atomic Buster
Years
Sweet, then it looks like it's just the two of us then. Nah, I need to go to bed shortly so I can actually get up tomorrow. =/ The turkey was delish.

I might see if I can fill another box of Chikos tonight. I was aiming to do one box per day, but I haven't really been keeping to that very well at all, seeing as I've done nothing all week. Shiny hunting is a full time job.

I might kick around till around 12:30 at the latest.

I'll probably hit the hay at 2AM :P Gonna stay up late and watch RAW, while doing some SRs for heatran. Heh hopefully the turkey doesn't kick in and make me really sleepy. I'm gonna go chug some caffeine xD Good luck on chikorita!

Years
sorry about that, the ones I got by myself:
Raquaza
Dialga
Luxio
Honchkrow
Bunneary(took me days to get)
Trapinch(encountered in emerald)
Floatzel
Ampharos(got as a cute Mareep)
That sounds fine. Welcome to the club! Good luck with Heatran, DS!

Now excuse me while I take my shower. I'll then get some more Chikos hatched. I'm keeping only two of the Chikos from box #21. I've released all the "reject" males, and moved the females to my overflowing exports box, for later Pal Parking and GTS foddering. It took less than an hour for my last Chiko trade to go through! And the recepients don't even know that they know Counter/Leech Seed and have (most of them, anyways xP) strong IVs.

ShinyGold2

Owner of Psychic,Dark&Ghost FC
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 2, 2009
ok sorry feraligator yes and im sorry
just feraligotr is really cool and i wish i could be bothered to get one and then get it shiny
I understand if im not in the club *sighs*

hawkraven

Dialga Used Shiny Roar Of Time
Years
ok sorry feraligator yes and im sorry
just feraligotr is really cool and i wish i could be bothered to get one and then get it shiny
I understand if im not in the club *sighs*

Well, I do not know if I should say this, but anyway, the purpose of this club is supposedly for people who have real INTEREST in shinies and will dedicate certain game time to obtain shinies and are also willing to LISTEN to advice on how to get shinies, and I also personally think that if you put your mind into something, you will get it, ..................................................
EVENTUALLY*
Moral: Speak of what you have, nothing else.​

Anyway, your stay here is no determined by me, and you should know who to approach if you really want to join.

*Terms and Conditions Apply.

Shiny_Hunter: Welcome to the club, I am looking forward to your ever-expanding collection! XD (And good luck with that piplup)

==================================================
I am temporarily going to stop SRing for RegiRock, and concentrate on chaining this: (??).
I have been on it for 4 days already, wish me good luck!
(Wish me good luck, and I can guarantee you finding your next shiny within 3 days!)(lol)

Good Luck 'n' have fun.

Jake

Pearly White Dream
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 4, 2012
I haven't got around to getting Entei, no SR's on it, mainly cause I can't find it.
I'll probably put it on my "To-Do at a later date" list. I might restart my Emerald and go for Treecko, then when I get it and the NationalDex, I'll go for Totodile.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 19, 2015
MetalMario, can I join? I've been here for ages but not one's actually given me the ok thus far...
I posted my shinies ages ago and I've gotten more since then...

On another note I decided to go after a shiny Mareep, because well I just like the way it looks. :)

ShinyGold2

Owner of Psychic,Dark&Ghost FC
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 2, 2009
i do have an interest in shinies
when i get a camera fone for xmas i promise il post pics of any shiny i get

Years
  • Seen Feb 19, 2011
Well just had midterms so I now have a bit of free time. Giratina hunt continues. Good luck on Heatran D_S, and all your shiny hunts peoples.

Years
Whoa, freaky long PC downtime! My last visit was October 9th @ 6:52pm. PC went down shortly after that.

I am currently saved in front of Drifloon on Diamond, and am slowly plugging along with Chikorita. I'm starting to think that checking the stats of each and every one is hampering me down a lot, but I really want my shiny, whenever she comes, to have wicked awesome stats! I also know there's a Bold female with flawless HP in my current batch to check. And a preemptive congrats to DS for Heatran and Shieldon! ;) And to Fufu for ... Absol. How original. =|

Years
  • Seen Feb 19, 2011
Well I'm haven't had much luck with SRing any shinies. So I think I'll play through my Ruby game to start on Groudon. Oh I just remembered D_S got Heatran, congrats man. I guess I'll have to throw Palkia back into the mix. Good Luck on your hunts.

Dark Steelix Lv X

Final Atomic Buster
Years
Whoa, freaky long PC downtime! My last visit was October 9th @ 6:52pm. PC went down shortly after that.

And a preemptive congrats to DS for Heatran and Shieldon! ;) And to Fufu for ... Absol. How original. =|

Oh I just remembered D_S got Heatran, congrats man. I guess I'll have to throw Palkia back into the mix. Good Luck on your hunts.

Lol wow yeah PC was down crazy long lol. Heh you guys beat me here, should've checked if PC was working earlier xD Anyways the main events:

DVC00274.jpg

Details of battle and more pics:
Spoiler:

DVC00281.jpg

Details and more pics:
Spoiler:

Pies all around in Celebration of Heatran and Shieldon! Woo lol only since last February on my super streak did I get back to back shinies on 2 days. I'm currently progressing through Pearl, my next target will likely be Palkia unless I get distracted by Unowns x__x Heh DK still haven't got mewtwo though. Sring for it more now, but its very stubborn and refuses to show up shiny xD Might also hunt Manaphy on Diamond, tried it yesterday and takes about 1390 steps to hatch the egg... not bad, but I'm still jealous of the TRU manaphy, that's 5 times easier to SR and comes in a kickass ball, least I have the ability to nickname the egg one, wee :p Good luck to everyone on their hunts!

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
Whew, looks like a lot happened in my absence, just skim read through pages, don't really have time to read everything.

My computer is still broken, so I've been insanely hunting.

For now I don't have anything to back up my claims, I will upload all my pics when my computer gets fixed (which I'm hoping will be sometime next week).

But since getting torchic I've been chaining like mad, which is soooo much easier on my new DS.

So far I've gotten the following.

Slakoth.
Spoink.
Lickitung.
Starly.

Slakoth was obtained on a chain of 41 when it was swarming in Eternia forest.
Spoink gotten from a chain of 40
Lickitung also gotten from a chain of 40
Starly was a random encounter i got yesturday while chaining for a Tauros, a pleasant surprise lol.

As soon as my computer works I'll throw a load of pics on here :]

Good luck all.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 19, 2015
Well in the time that PC went offline I managed to get 4 shinies, and I got my last target Bagon today.
So I've gotten Mareep, Eevee, Budew, a second Gastly and then Bagon.
I only have pictures of Eevee and Bagon cause I really couldn't be bothered with the rest...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I've had an awesome week hunting after I got Mareep everything went a lot easier.
I'm not sure what to hunt next, I was started to SR for Anorith in Emerald but I quickly got bored.

Back