• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

PazzKat

Back and looking 4 smiles!
Years
  • Bloody noses bloody noses I got two bloody noses after about 7 years of not having one, yay. Anyways, I gave away my Sapphire, and I feel greedy for doing so..

1_Yay! I have started a new club, lets see if the mods get after me for it!

2_This is Shrodinger! He is my current crush. Yes he's a he. -_-'''
    3_In celebration of my new club starting, I have posted a song! Nula! It's very relaxing.

Last edited:

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    hows every1 shiny hunting i havent been hunting lately but will soon ^_^ and how is shiny areodactyl coming along?

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    shiny aerodactyl continues to evade me.... and what is this club you're on about? and how is giving sapphire away greedy?

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    huh? pazz hasnt replied yet meh, its her stupid music sharing thred, i say stupid cuz well its illegal to dl music without owning it well in the uk it is. anywho will start looking for those unowns once i finished trading with colosseum which will be tomorrow XD *head starts to hurt* lol

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    hey, be nice to pazz. who care's if it's illegal? what're they gonna do about it? i can't join cuz she only wants non-english music. and all the non-english music i have is japanese girls screaming their heads off... which probably wouldn't fly...

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    sorry fat dude on the sofa lol still cracks me up anywho some people might want that *eyes shift left to right* and the only song i want is the smallville theme tune cant seem to find it and i suppose it is a good idea although requesting songs makes it look like ur too lazy to find them yourself and if someone finds out the whole website could get closed down

edit: o and Kholdstaire uses ur pic in his/her siggy lol

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    they probably didn't steal it from me.
    it's floating around the internet... i stole it from some guy at a footbag forum. it happens.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    if he's in the club it counts. or if he trades it to you it counts.... but otherwise i don't think so. but if we're counting our friend's shinies, we have clefairy-clefaible, bellsprout-victreebell, pidgey-pidgeot, and some others that i forget

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    um... SGM is on top of things... i'm sure he was planning on updating the dex when the time was right. he doesn't need reminders (i assume)

HereticSteel

Ain't got nothin on my Kirlia
    Years
  • only threee more levels! (coughcharacterlimitcough)

God dammit ive fricken cricked my neck and I made it worse by looking down at my gba screen and now I can barely play, im going to be off hunting shinies for a few days, and i reckon if i can manage it, im going to be like the only person on on xmas day! (only cuz im mad enough to do that)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    no way! i'll be searching for my shiny aerodactyl on christmas for sure.

FlygonFlyer

Elite Trainer
    Years
  • Re-joining

Hi. I'm FlygonFlyer. I was a member of this club with my previous username [PokeX]. So I would like to re-join.

Shiny Taillow was probably already found, but I am still searching for it. I'm also searching for shiny minun and plusle.

HereticSteel

Ain't got nothin on my Kirlia
    Years
  • good news, i didnt crick my neck, my muscle just had a spaz so if i take my medicines i will be able to hunt for shinies, oh yeah one more level for snorunt!

Back