• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    ah, that's good. video game related injuries are incredibly braggable, but at the same time, no fun.
    edit: a huge issue has just presented itself to me! there are people at PC who use our style of shinies captured/looking for in their sigs that aren't members of our club! chloe5685 is just one of the offenders... what do you think should be done? (danzo... you're married to somebody who would do something like this?! ahh!)

Last edited:

myles_master

Beware of the myles_master
    Years
  • Sorry I haven't talked in a while. I still haven't even seen a shiny yet. I was trying to get a shiny dratini but i didn't find one. Give me a shiny to look for that you can find in the wild and i look for one

HereticSteel

Ain't got nothin on my Kirlia
    Years
  • rsgh5 said:
    ah, that's good. video game related injuries are incredibly braggable, but at the same time, no fun.
    edit: a huge issue has just presented itself to me! there are people at PC who use our style of shinies captured/looking for in their sigs that aren't members of our club! chloe5685 is just one of the offenders... what do you think should be done? (danzo... you're married to somebody who would do something like this?! ahh!)

Ill ask her to join! what would you think i would do? I dont expect shell say no!

EDIT: she pm'd me saying she wants to join just shes had to leave so...

EDIT2: I got shiny glalie!

Last edited:

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
    Years
  • Danzo said:
    Ill ask her to join! what would you think i would do? I dont expect shell say no!

EDIT: she pm'd me saying she wants to join just shes had to leave so...

EDIT2: I got shiny glalie!
    Alright, well, I already updated for your glalie, but now its official.

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
    Years
  • All I can say is good luck o.o

*bounces*
    bounce.gif

HereticSteel

Years
  • Ive decided not to go for larvitar and im going for ledyba instead, Ive gained a sudden interest in Ledian!

HereticSteel

Years
  • No, hehe, the reason Im not going for shiny larvitar is because my friend has one but he doesnt play FR any more so he said he would trade it to me!

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    tig, are you a member of this club? (sorry if you are and i forgot) i'm still having no luck with that piece of crap aerodactyl... gaa... i hate him.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    whatever you do... you are not to look for shiny aerodactyl! that's my territory! we don't really care what other people look for so much, just look at what we've caught so far, and try for one not on the list.

Back