• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2013
    O.O Tradition? O.O Weirrrd... **runs away** Wait, what am I doing?!?! I'm not a member of this club!

PazzKat

Back and looking 4 smiles!
    Years
  • wow, new members, and im horribly sick, i mean horribly, like, i fell asleep in 2/3ds of all my classes, nearly puked all day long, had a traumatic head ache, and have like no energy because i can't eat anything, nyah sounds like fun, doesn't it? oh and i had to walk for like 40 minutes to get home b/c my mom couldn't pick me up today, happy second semester everyone, let's get all A's, woooo yeah, okay i have noooo new shinues *embarrased* that's why we rangle in new members isn't it? I say it's Ryan's job to go fetch more people as a club co-owner along with Ryan, muwahah. make him work, for once. oh yeah im back, maybe? eeeeh sickness, gunna fall outta my seat

[Edit!] before i offically keel over i need ta demonstrate how to work the GLOW command.

First, the sentence, Hi, my name is PazzKat.
    Now, I want to make this glow, so I'll put in the glow commands.
    [Glow]Hi, my name is PazzKat[/Glow]
    But wait, we're missing something, the color for the glow! Hm... let's make it pink shall we? Watch carefully.
    [ G L O W = "P I N K " ] Hi my name is PazzKat. [ / G L O W ]
    Then, we remove the spaces!
    Hi, my name is PazzKat.
    But, when we do that, it looks kinda funky, does it not? So let's make the text white.
    We have our glow, Hi my name is PazzKat. Now we add text color tags.
    [ C O L O R = W H I T E ]Hi, my name is PazzKat.[ / C O L O R ]
    Remove the spaces and we get:
    Hi, my name is PazzKat.
    Just remember glow = "Glow" and color = color with no "~~~" or else the colors will turn red. How odd. =/
    Experiment with the colors, personally I like pink and magenta.
    Like such.
    If color comes first, then color goes last on the tags, glow comes second, then glow comes before the end color on the tags, if that makes sense. Also, you probably want to put darker colors on the outside and lighter colors on the inside just for it to look swell.
    Demonstration!: "color" "glow" text "glow" "color." Or "glow" "color" text "color"
    "glow". Like such. Ta-da! We have learned how to make are writing pretty-full and kept Pazz up at the same time. I'm going to go pass out now, ta-ta! ^^;

Last edited:

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
    Years
  • If it wern't for the links in our sig's, this club would have a whole lot less shinies. Thats the reason we have so many new members. (arn't we lucky the majority of them have new shinies?)

As for my search, still nothing.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    i'm sorry that you're sick. why the tutourial on making glow text? and ya... newcomers, i always dance over newmembers and new shinies. i never dance otherwise. i'm normally a very normal person. really. aside from the fact that i waste time looking for shinies and watch power rangers.

marillmonster2000

PC's True Blue Marill
    Years
  • rsgh5 said:
    i'm sorry that you're sick. why the tutourial on making glow text? and ya... newcomers, i always dance over newmembers and new shinies. i never dance otherwise. i'm normally a very normal person. really. aside from the fact that i waste time looking for shinies and watch power rangers.
    GOGO POWER RANGERS! ITS MORPHIN TIME!!
    I Used To Watch that Show. And Yes, Nothing Will Ever Stop rsgh5 From Dancing.

PazzKat

Back and looking 4 smiles!
    Years
  • *Grabs a saw* $5 says I could make him stop dancing if I really wanted to. But eh, I don't. I'm feeling a lot better, although still not too good, I'm really tired most of the time. But:

From the brink of destruction, she doth make another urge to surpass the rest. ~ SHC

Also, Ryan can't dance in real life, that's his actual picture up there, he's agained a few pounds since. Have you seen his movies? You should go to his(their) site and get a few movies, they're pretty fun to laugh at.

Last edited:

marillmonster2000

PC's True Blue Marill
    Years
  • Alright Guys, Come On! Break It Up! This Is A Shiny Club, Not A Hate club.
    So Let's Discuss Shinys! what Are You Guys Currently Hunting Right Now? I'm Hunting Eevee, It's Always Been My Dream To Have A Shiny Umbreon.

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
  • LOL, I just noticed this in your sig:

pikachub.gif

Umm, anyway, in reply to your question, I'm searching for Clefairy right now, because its easy to find a lot of them in a row, and it the 1st one on the list that we still need... But it may be a while before I find one.

marillmonster2000

PC's True Blue Marill
    Years
  • Yeah I Thought That Pikachub Was Pretty Funny To^^

And Good Luck With The Shiny Clefairy. It Seems Like An Impossible hunt Like Pplz Who Hunt For Shiny Chimecos And Stuff...It Takes Me Like Half An Hour to Find ONE Clefairy Let Alone A Shiny One.

But Then Again, You Could Gamble Up Enough Coins To Buy One At The Game Corner...And Talk To The Guy Over And Over Again...That's What I Would Do.

HereticSteel

Ain't got nothin on my Kirlia
    Years
  • Hiya Guys soz i havent been on for a while, and yes my shiny hunt is going okay, i found a shiny sneasel on my brothers leaf green but he reckons that its his even though i caught it, does it count?

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
  • Well, since you caught it, I don't see why it won't count, even though it's not on your cartridge... I think we have sneasel anyway, but I'm glad another shiny was caught.

*wonders if rsgh5 is going to dance to this one*

Back