• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • A year ago does fit together, okay, and my cousin died when she was 2, and i have proof, its was in the newspaper, and its in a book that is now on sale wher I live.

BeameR

Lover
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 17, 2006
    well please get this person out of here, they are lying and its not cool they werent invited and they are just a liar

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    ShineyKabutops said:
    well please get this person out of here, they are lying and its not cool they werent invited and they are just a liar
    One, you've neem double posting, two, you're the one being rude, three this isn't your club to say who can and can't post here. If you had any problems you should have taken it to PM, and not gone offtopic. Now drop it, both of you, whatever you have to say keep it in PM.

Years
  • Ho-lee, this thread's been moving fast! (too bad it's all spam and flame... >_<) Seriously, Shiney Kabutops, with this kind of behaviour, you risk being banned from the club. Stop it. Now.

ShineyKabutops said:
    ur officially gone
    out of the club
    You do not have the authority to kick any members from the club. That right is reserved for rsgh5, the owner, and Yami and myself, the co-owners. (Aside from that point, Kristienezz was never officially admitted to the club, so how can you kick a non-member?)

Kristienezz said:
    Fine, dont belive me... I have them... my games are glitched, and I find a pidgy in sapphire, big ****ing deal.
    Shinies caught by glitches may only count if they're otherwise impossible to obtain. (Celebi, Deoxys, ...) Considering the Darts issue, you'll have to earn our trust or at least provide some sort of proof for this type of thing to be counted.

Kristienezz said:
    I dont lie all the time, only when I think of scott, whcih tomorrow is the day he died 1 year ago :(
    I'm very sorry, but lying on the internet is not the way to make things better, or to 'fit in'. It will only lose you respect. You are welcome here at the club so long as you lie no more. (and give us an honest listing of shinies you've found)

Kristienezz said:
    Staryu
    Starmie
    Another reminder: a shiny you've evolved counts as its evolved form only.

BeameR

Lover
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 17, 2006
    hey metal, frankly if u ban me whatever. i just know that people who lie about their shinies are sad. and when i said out of the clan i meant that ryan, who also dislikes liars, would see to it that they werent here anymore. have a good day folks.

how do we know who is official here nemore anyways. we dont have neway of keeping track of members, they are coming and going all the time. back to the game cuz i get too frustrated dealing with incompitence

Years
  • My true list is:

Starmie
    Zigaggon
    Ninetails
    and sroomish

But those are from my emrald game, I dont rember what all I have on my ruby anymore... and I cant check on sapphire cause I cant find it now.

BeameR

Lover
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 17, 2006
    honesty is the best policy, we dont turn people away who dont have shinies, we do however frown upon liars.

Years
  • ShineyKabutops said:
    honesty is the best policy, we dont turn people away who dont have shinies, we do however frown upon liars.

I just posted the honest list of shinies I have in my emarald version.

BeameR

Lover
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 17, 2006
    thank you for that, whether they let u in the club is something i dont know, but i personally wouldnt because once a liar always a liar

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    sorry, shinyK but i'm with mihara here. this club is under my ownership and you can't talk to people like that (or double post). the only time anybody's been hastled like that was back in the pkmaster days and her lies were way worse, her spelling was impossible to figure out, and her attitude was aweful. so, Kristienezz i'm not going to be able to allow your shinies to count towards our collection as they're found by a glitch/you come across as a liar because, as sython pointed out the pidgey in sapphire thing. so, let's get back on topic as mihara suggests (as if we're ever on topic for more than 4 posts...). Kristienezz, if you really want to be a member of this club you just got off to a very poor start. our club rules state that you can be a member if you want to hunt shinies and if you provide a list of shiny pokemon that you caught in games that weren't "found in the street." but i'd like to reccomend that you don't so we can avoid further confrontation. but if it's like your life dream or something to join this club, by all means... just be careful and be honest.

Years
  • I promise Iwont lie, and to let you know, I wont be able to hunt tomorrow, I have to go to school, anyways. I have to go to bed, see ya.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    ok, be careful. if you set one toe out of line... i have no choice but to remove you. *gets back to work on his haikus using his physiology vocab* they're so cool. here's an example:
    the boy walks away
    he's walking medially (medially is the fancy term for down the middle)
    to the dusty path
    i'm effing poetic!

Sython429

FMA fan
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 8, 2014
    well i dont think i will be able to hunt for a couple hours today because i dont have a charger and my DS and my sisters SP are dead.

Back