• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 6, 2024
Hi everyone and congrats on all new catches; also welcome to all new members.

Has anyone thought of any good shinies for valentine's day? I'm still thinking of good ones.

How's the shiny dex going so far?

Cya everyone and happy hunting.

Years
Hi everyone and congrats on all new catches; also welcome to all new members.

Has anyone thought of any good shinies for valentine's day? I'm still thinking of good ones.

How's the shiny dex going so far?

Cya everyone and happy hunting.

Long time no see Draco! How is your hunting going?
I was thinking of hatching a Luvdisc for Valentine's Day, but I can't say I like Luvdisc OR Valentine's day so I'm probably going to pass lol.

I don't believe G has found his Bulbasaur yet but as soon as he does I'm going to begin the hunt for Charmander!

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 6, 2024
Long time no see Draco! How is your hunting going?
I was thinking of hatching a Luvdisc for Valentine's Day, but I can't say I like Luvdisc OR Valentine's day so I'm probably going to pass lol.

I don't believe G has found his Bulbasaur yet but as soon as he does I'm going to begin the hunt for Charmander!

Its good to see you around, definitely long time. I've been busy so i have to make some updates and start doing some challenges. Luvdisk sounds nice, in my case I was thinking between a pink, White, red or Brown shiny.

congrats on giga and magmar Liljz

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 28, 2016
I found a shiny Murkrow at the Lost Tower. I didn't keep a tally of REs but I would say 4400 is be a good estimate judging by how much time I played. I might return to Stark Mountain to see if I can get Slugma or Magcargo. The Murkrow doesn't have good IVs and it's nature is Impish. Murkrow is one of several pokemon on my wanted list so I was happy to find it.

Edit: Stark Mountain might not be my next hunt. I am also thinking about going for Meditite somewhere.

Last edited:

magolor

hsssah!
Years
I guess my game is apologizing for throwing that 8 week drought in my face, because I just encountered a Shiny Ninetails in my Fire Safari.
Seriously, though, this is the third day in a row! Super happy-- she's Gentle and somewhat vain, with pretty good stats, too! :15:

Years
Decided to to take a break from playing around with the bank after my wife organized my shiny dex boxes. I hatched about 20 eggs today and this sweet gem popped out ..
Spoiler:

She is that last member I have been looking for my new game team:)
I couldn't have asked for better stats as well,;and she is timid.

Years
Oh no no sorry to mislead. That was just 20 today. It was after a total of about 200 noibat eggs and probably 500-550 since I had seen my last shiny.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Omg, I was Wonder Trading to get rid of all my Fletchling that wasn't shiny and I got a shiny Lugia in exchange! I'm so happy! :D

Years
Congrats on the shiny Noibat and Ninetales! Both such beautiful shinies! :DD

Not sure if anyone else knew... but shiny Volcanion, Zygarde, and Xerneas were.. uhh... leaked!(?)
Spoiler:

Can't of weird still. Xerneas is suspected to be a little glitched, but it's still gorgeous in my eyes. Not so big on the other two, personally.

As for my hunts! I'm at 1,434 starters seen for (fingers crossed) Cyndaquil! And I started a new hunt, Route 8 in my Leafgreen #1, in that route is Meowth, Pidgey, Sandshrew and Vulpix, which I'd like the last two the most. I'm only at 114 for that.

EDIT:
One minute ago Shiny Mega Lati@s was leaked too:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Mar 24, 2014
Last night after about three and a half months of hunting I finally SoftReset for my Shiny Charmander in Pokemon FireRed! Last night I had four GameBoy SPs going with three copies of FireRed and 1 copy of LeafGreen. I had a total of 544 resets if you count each system once, but in reality the system itself only reset 136 times. Not bad! One small down side the Shiny was caught on the copy of LeafGreen, but I traded him to my FireRed, so it's not a huge deal. Beggers can't be chooses! He is Basful which is a nutural nature. I'll take it! He is currently level 6 and his stats are 21,11,11,13,11,13 so not bat at all considering we want high stats in speed and special attack :)

I couldn't have done it without the courage of this website, so thanks! I can't wait to see him evolve into Charmelion, and most importunately Shiny Charizard!

Years
Congrats on the shiny Noibat and Ninetales! Both such beautiful shinies! :DD

Not sure if anyone else knew... but shiny Volcanion, Zygarde, and Xerneas were.. uhh... leaked!(?)
Spoiler:

Can't of weird still. Xerneas is suspected to be a little glitched, but it's still gorgeous in my eyes. Not so big on the other two, personally.

As for my hunts! I'm at 1,434 starters seen for (fingers crossed) Cyndaquil! And I started a new hunt, Route 8 in my Leafgreen #1, in that route is Meowth, Pidgey, Sandshrew and Vulpix, which I'd like the last two the most. I'm only at 114 for that.

EDIT:
One minute ago Shiny Mega Lati@s was leaked too:
Spoiler:

Thank you and thank you for the pictures of the shinies. That xerneas is pretty but zygarde takes the cake imo. I would actually accept a hack if someone offered me ok me of those:)
In Another note, I decided to semi-mm for inkay while hunting fairies in a safari. I went this route to also work on the February monthly quest when I realized I accomplished that last night with the noibat:)

Years
I thought they coded the legends to never be shiny as of X&Y? Xerneas and company might be fakes.

What you're describing is known as a shiny-check - wherein specific Pokémon CANNOT be found in their shiny formes ingame.
However that does not mean they were never coded, hence why you can still see shiny Zekrom and Reshiram depsite those also have a shiny check.
This person has hacked into X and Y (and is one of the few that has) and found their shiny models in the coding, instead of actually while playing the game.

I hope that made sense and shed a little light on the situation. :)

(Also the other hidden legendaries were leaked too haha)
Spoiler:

Back