• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

I finally bred my 6IV, shiny Ditto! Took - forever - to figure out what parents to use.

You'll need the following from Pokemon X:

1) A male, level 69 Rattata named Sloof. Ensure that your Rattata is in the top-percentage of all Rattata and has a Jolly nature.
    2) Let Sloof hold Miracle Seed.

You'll need the following from Pokemon Y:

1) A female, level 100 Zubat named April. April - must - have a Relaxed nature, and can only have gained levels via Rare Candy.
    2) Let April hold Kangaskhanite (you won't miss it, since it's banned in OU anyways).

Trade either Sloof or April to the other game, while holding the 3DS initiating the trade upside-down (this is an exploit of the method to evolve Inkay into Malamar).

Put Sloof and April in the Day Care. When the Old Man is facing away from the fence, talk to him. When he tells you that he doesn't know how it got there, but your Pokemon had an egg, question his qualifications for running a Day Care and call Pokemon Protection Services immediately.

Don't bother collecting more than one egg, unless you are greedy, as the resulting baby is guaranteed to be a 6IV, shiny Ditto!

You're welcome :)
    I tried having April hold a Blazikenite since it's just as OP and the results were... I got a shiny 6IV Latios holding a Latiosite out of the egg. Thanks for the method Superstrenth :D

CraftyCaroline

catching them all..
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2014
    Hey, I'd like to join. I've been looking for shinies for a while now, my luck hasn't been to great.

Shinies:
    Floatzel

Hunting:
    Evee
    Fennekin

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
  • So I got a Spanish Pichu and Japanese Charmander, Nincada, and Mantyke (all but the Charmander from Wonder Trade). And so begins my quest for a MM shiny.

someone needs to draw a Pichu with a sombrero

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Second day of April and 37 eggs into this masuda baby...
    Spoiler:

Congrats! It's an interesting looking shiny. Do like, do like.

As for me, I am now down one more on the shiny mega list! Meet my newest!

Spoiler:

I had been hunting since the second charmander. Now yesterday, I DID also get my shiny charm so it's technically also my first charm shiny. Modest nature. Everstone is lovely. But when I checked it's IVs and saw it was flawless, my heart skipped a beat or two. I now have a super powerful Mega Blastoise who will Pawmp It Up to the extreme!

Oh, and one more thing. I'm going to open up the megas I still need to get, to be named. Feel free to pick one and name it because why not, right?

Spoiler:

If it's not on the list, either I already have it or it already has a name chosen.

someone needs to draw a Pichu with a sombrero

*slams fist down on the table* DONE.
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • Congrats! It's an interesting looking shiny. Do like, do like.

As for me, I am now down one more on the shiny mega list! Meet my newest!

Spoiler:

I had been hunting since the second charmander. Now yesterday, I DID also get my shiny charm so it's technically also my first charm shiny. Modest nature. Everstone is lovely. But when I checked it's IVs and saw it was flawless, my heart skipped a beat or two. I now have a super powerful Mega Blastoise who will Pawmp It Up to the extreme!

Oh, and one more thing. I'm going to open up the megas I still need to get, to be named. Feel free to pick one and name it because why not, right?

Spoiler:

If it's not on the list, either I already have it or it already has a name chosen.

*slams fist down on the table* DONE.
    Spoiler:

Awesome job on the squirtle! 6IV is amazing! Love the nickname too!

Bad Wolf Entity

The One, The Only
    Years
  • I would like to join the club, I have a little over a box full of shinies with 16 of them being from the kalos region. Not counting pokemon that I got in trades, from previous generations, and from the fishing trick, I have a Masuda method 5IV shiny adamant Scizor, and a shiny Howlucha that randomly appeared to me while I was walking through the tall grass.
    I'm currently hunting a shiny red flabebe with the Masuda method (I have the shiny charm so it shouldn't take all year)
    I also now know my TSV. It is 0571. If anyone has an egg that matches, please message me.

Years
  • Congrats guys! Geez, everyone is having so much better luck than me..

Did horde battles for hours and hours across various areas using my Tropius for Sweet Scent. Got nada except one shiny Foongus when I was hoping for a shiny Trevenant.. oh my luck. :( The shiny charm doesn't seem to be helping me much if at all, haha.

Years
  • Congrats guys! Geez, everyone is having so much better luck than me..

Did horde battles for hours and hours across various areas using my Tropius for Sweet Scent. Got nada except one shiny Foongus when I was hoping for a shiny Trevenant.. oh my luck. :( The shiny charm doesn't seem to be helping me much if at all, haha.

To be honest, my luck dropped after getting the shiny charm. But that could equate to play time diminishing as well:/

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2016
    Just thought I would add an updated list of my shinies. Here it is:

[FONT=&quot]1. [/FONT]Poliwhirl 4-22-13 (D) ~163:00 #1
    [FONT=&quot]2. [/FONT]Skarmory 4-25-13 (D) ~178:00 #2
    [FONT=&quot]3. [/FONT]Slowpoke 4-28-13 (SS) ~162:00 #3
    [FONT=&quot]4. [/FONT]Scyther 5-11-13 (D) 245:01 #3
    [FONT=&quot]5. [/FONT]Steelix 6-9-13 (D) 309:42 #4
    [FONT=&quot]6. [/FONT]Tentacruel 6-21-13 (D) 311:34 #5
    [FONT=&quot]7. [/FONT]Paras 6-24-13 (HG) 64:58
    [FONT=&quot]8. [/FONT]Roselia 6-27-13 (PLT) 81:14
    [FONT=&quot]9. [/FONT]Gloom 7-2-13 (SS) 234:18 #4
    [FONT=&quot]10. [/FONT]Psyduck 7-6-13 (SS) 253:02 #5
    [FONT=&quot]11. [/FONT]Machoke 7-17-13 (D) 359:07 #6
    [FONT=&quot]12. [/FONT]Cubone 7-20- 13 (SS) 315:40 #6
    [FONT=&quot]13. [/FONT]Wingull 7-31-13 (HG) 207:48
    [FONT=&quot]14. [/FONT]Poliwhirl 9-10-13 1:30am (D) 433:04 #7 (While EV training).
    [FONT=&quot]15. [/FONT]Poliwhirl 9-10-13 11:45am (D) 434:39 #8 (While EV training).
    [FONT=&quot]16. [/FONT]Graveler 10-27-13 (D) 578:01 #9
    [FONT=&quot]17. [/FONT]Snover 10-29-13 (D) 588:05 #10
    [FONT=&quot]18. [/FONT]Graveler 1-29-14 (D) 655:43 #11
    [FONT=&quot]19. [/FONT]Murkrow 2-8-14 (D) 692:40 #12
    [FONT=&quot]20. [/FONT]Mawile 2-18-14 (D) 723:40 #13
    [FONT=&quot]21. [/FONT]Golbat 2-21-14 (D) 733:05 #14
    [FONT=&quot]22. [/FONT]Weezing 3-24-14 (D) 769:48 #15
    [FONT=&quot]23. [/FONT]Teddiursa 4-3-14 (SS) 517:09 #7

G-Money

Polychromatic Iridescence
    Years
  • Welcome to the new members and congrats on the recent shinies!

The April Monthly Quest!!

Happy April! This month began with Fools, and they had their day...let the rest of the month be shiny-filled!

To complete the quest, you must catch shinies whose normal colors contain gold (or yellow)! The standard requirements apply.

The contest lasts until midnight EST on May 5th, 2014.

Good luck and have fun!

And a huge congrats to Kirozane on the shiny Charmanders and Squirtle to complete the second entry of our Dex and the first half of the Squirtle entry!

Current Dex Status:

[001] Bulbasaur - Razer302 (February 18th, 2014)
    [004] Charmander - Kirozane (March 25th, 2014) / Kirozane (March 27th, 2014)
    [007] Squirtle - Kirozane (April 3rd, 2014)

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Welcome to the new members and congrats on the recent shinies!

The April Monthly Quest!!

Happy April! This month began with Fools, and they had their day...let the rest of the month be shiny-filled!

To complete the quest, you must catch shinies whose normal colors contain gold (or yellow)! The standard requirements apply.

The contest lasts until midnight EST on May 5th, 2014.

Good luck and have fun!

And a huge congrats to Kirozane on the shiny Charmanders and Squirtle to complete the second entry of our Dex and the first half of the Squirtle entry!

Current Dex Status:

[001] Bulbasaur - Razer302 (February 18th, 2014)
    [004] Charmander - Kirozane (March 25th, 2014) / Kirozane (March 27th, 2014)
    [007] Squirtle - Kirozane (April 3rd, 2014)

:D HELPFUUUUUUL~

While it may not go with the quest I actually put my Abra hunt on hold while I RE either a Honedge or an Espurr for a birthday present for him. I have 9 days left! Let's hope I get lucky~

Years
  • So I'm not sure when I last updated but I'll go ahead and do that now, the shinies I've found since I was last here are:

Caterpie, on April 4th via Masuda Method on X (So there's half of Caterpie down, right? xD)
    And Shiny Fraxure on April 5th in a Friend Safari.

I hatched the Caterpie for a friend and I'm going to be trading away any friend safari shinies I get from now on, since they don't really mean as much to me but it still feels good to be hunting at all haha.
    Hopefully it will be Cyndaquil/Dialga/Shaymin next!

Good luck on everyone's hunts c:

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • If we need another Caterpie I will see if I can get it this week, Haven't been hunting much really. Been busy with work.

Back