• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2024
    Thanks! :D I got him to level 51 a few mins ago. I still have 312 Eevee eggs in my boxes to hatch, but I'm hunting Chimchar in Platinum again right now. I'm at 12,009 SR's for that currently.
    ~MistressofMightyena~

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2020
    Congrats on all shinies! Been too busy to search but might start again with caterpie. Still looking for shiny articuno in Firered, Leafgreen and Heartgold.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2014
    Ok, i officially hate MMing eevee...

Going back to Ho-oh or FS braxien/pansear

Last edited:
    Years
  • No one has posted here in a while. So I will just say that I am still mming for this blasted special lotad. Lost track of the egg count too but its up there.

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2024
    I'm about to start a hunt in my Heartgold for Slowpoke for the monthly quest, REing in Slowpoke Well. I'm also at 13,013 Chimchar SR's.
    ~MistressofMightyena~

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
  • Congrats on the shiny Eevee/Sylveon, MistressofMightyena!

Congrats on all the shinies, HaloSonic!

This week's random hunt is… Sewaddle!

DarkPoke001

Newfound Love For Togekiss
    Years
  • was hunting for a Shiny Frogadier in the F/S, ended up catchin 2 Shiny Panpour in about 30 min!?! :o

still would have preferred the Frogadier though..

DACALSTA

Shiny Bug Hunter [4/69]
    Years
  • I'm back once again with not much to report i'm afraid, no new shinies but i have been hunting down more Vivillons prior to the 100 mil Vivillon coming out, might get them all before it's released hopefully =)

EDIT: Desiding to follow in Lunis' footsteps to start trying to get shiny Vivillons, it'll look good in the bug collection =p

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'm back once again with not much to report i'm afraid, no new shinies but i have been hunting down more Vivillons prior to the 100 mil Vivillon coming out, might get them all before it's released hopefully =)

EDIT: Desiding to follow in Lunis' footsteps to start trying to get shiny Vivillons, it'll look good in the bug collection =p

The best and worst advice I can give for getting shiny vivillon is to try other sites as well. Bigger trade communities are easier for finding those little "buggers". And good luck with your journey, it will be long and perilous but well worth it when it is done :)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    GUYS I FINALLY CAUGHT THE SHINY WOOPER I WAS AFTER. Haven't been here for months oopsy, but aaages ago I went on a quest to catch a shiny Wooper in Black 2 and today I finally picked it up again, only to run into one within about an hour of playing. It's raised my excitement for shiny hunting right back up so I think I'll try to get back into it now; any suggestions for what to hunt first?

Years
  • Congraaaats Alex! <3 That's an amazing achievement.

I just evolved my pretty baby shiny Flaaffy into Ampharos. 8D Now she's being trained to learn Dragon Pulse so I can mega evolve her and be awesome. In the meantime I'm also training my other shinies (Furret, Mawile, Whimsicott) at the Battle Chateau.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Ohh good luck with the Mudkip, how many tries are you expecting it to take? I've never tried MM'ing myself but I reckon it's a good logical step towards finding more shinies (currently I just do wild encounters and the Pokéradar) so I'm mostly wondering how long it tends to take?

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2024
    Ohh good luck with the Mudkip, how many tries are you expecting it to take? I've never tried MM'ing myself but I reckon it's a good logical step towards finding more shinies (currently I just do wild encounters and the Pokéradar) so I'm mostly wondering how long it tends to take?
    MMing still takes a bit of luck. I have 7 MM shinies, in the forms I got them in:
    Nightclaw the Purrloin- 518 eggs(on White, then Black 2 when I got the shiny charm so 1/1024 odds)
    Spoiler:

Litwick the Litwick(for my best friend, so no nickname)- 48 eggs(Black 2 with Shiny Charm, 1/1024 odds)
    Spoiler:

Jace the Growlithe. Still my longest MM hunt, in total and time(hatched Growlithe on and off for a year)-3,330 eggs.(Black 2 with Shiny Charm, 1/1024 odds)
    Spoiler:

Sparky the Pichu- 108 eggs(X and Y with no charm, I believe the MM odds are around 1/682?)
    Spoiler:

Deyna the Oshawott. For my White Badge Quest-449 eggs(1/1336 odds)
    Spoiler:

And then Rogue and Paws, who took 413 eggs and 140 eggs on my Y respectively. Good luck with your MM hunts!
    ~MistressofMightyena~

Back