• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen ~Shiny Hunters~

sean777

Poke veteren since red version
Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    Just got a shiny ivysaur in friend safari :D

sean777

Poke veteren since red version
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    And just realised it has hidden ability!!!

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2017
    Was looking for a shiny Golurk in the Friend Safari and I ran into a shiny Phantump. Thing is I already have a shiny Phantump I enjoy so I'm going to offer this one up for trade, as well as a shiny Ninetails I found last week.
    (Check my post here if you're interested)

Also, I managed to get that shiny Golurk I was looking for. I had to name him Alphonse. :D

Last edited:

Sabeleyes

Pokemon breeder
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2014
    Its awesome the amount of shinies you all cqn find, I cant find one but im still trying :D

Anyone got friend code on pokemon Y?

Raikou

bolt-action thunder
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Nov 12, 2015
    I've gotten 13 shinies from the GTS just from trading things that (I think?) people needed for their pokedexes. I got a shiny Growlithe for a Pelipper.

As for shiny hunting myself, it's going slow. All I've gotten is a shiny Duosion (on X) and a shiny Barbaracle (on Y). I just started breeding a Japanese Honedge to try and get a shiny Aegislash. I want one so bad. I've hatched about 80 eggs with no luck so far. x_x

Sabeleyes

Pokemon breeder
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2014
    Just as I posted here I got a shiny dragonite of wonder trade. Sucks that its abtrade Imwanna find my own.

Years
  • One time I wasn't even hunting, I just ran into a shiny pidgey in the grass before the first gym. Went back to the PC to check it out, came back to the grass, very next encounter, another shiny pidgey. I was like 'What sorcery is this?!"
    I've hatched a shiny Tyrunt and Litleo, and a growlithe I gave away...
    I've also had decent success in Safari's. All by accident, I got a shiny Gabite, Ponyta and Bergmite. Still trying to trade the Bergmite. It's got perfect IVs in Def and HP, so it could make a decent tank...
    Y has been my lucky game for shinies. ^-^

Back