• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny Hunting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Hey there! Uhh, this is not much of an introduction. I know you're wanting to look for friends to hunt for shiny Pokemon with you, but doing so in a thread in this section is not the correct way. :(

Though, we do have a club open up for Shiny Hunters like you. It's called..well, the Shiny Hunters club, and you're more likely to meet up with shiny hunters, as well as owners of Shiny Pokemon like you are. Why not check that club out?

You are more than welcome to try again if you want. Try to introduce yourself to the community this time. Since this thread shall be locked, feel free to send me a message if you are confused with anything and I'll be more than happy to help you out. :)

brb closing dis.

Locked.~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back