• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Shiny Jap. 6IV Dittos [Status: Temporarily Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2021
    Can I please get one? I need it for breeding. I will follow the instructions as requested. :)

rew_s11

ERROR 404
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2016
    Deposited.Thanks!
    My in game name is C
    The tentacool is male and lv 27

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2016
    Is this still going on? Cause im interested in getting a ditto to help in my breeding.

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2016
    If it is i have already placed a tentacool in my gts and followed the instructions.thanks in advance. ign:DJ1152

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2019
    This was exactly what I've been looking for to get into Masuda Methoding~ Thanks! My Tentacool has been deposited.

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2019
    I can't find your Tentacools in the GTS. Please redeposit another Tentacool and make sure you follow the instructions I posted in the first post. Thanks~

How strange. I double checked and it was as you requested in your first post. I have now withdrawn it and deposited it once again. It's a level 25 female tentacool, for the record. Apologies for the trouble

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    How strange. I double checked and it was as you requested in your first post. I have now withdrawn it and deposited it once again. It's a level 25 female tentacool, for the record. Apologies for the trouble

Ditto sent! Thanks~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back