• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Shiny Jap. 6IV Dittos [Status: Temporarily Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2016
    Hello! I've deposited a level 5 male Tentacool. My IGN is Walter! Thanks in advance!

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Waiting on sever maintenance to be done then ill be uploading one. If any are still available? IGN Bukkow

Oh, there's a maintenance going on? No wonder I couldn't go online earlier today.

Anyway, yeah, this giveaway of mine is still going. I'll be able to check the GTS later during my lunch break, which is 3 hours from now. :3

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    deposited the Tentacool. IGN Bukkow

Maint is done, then? I'll check the GTS later during my lunch break in one and a half hour from now. :3

Ditto sent!
    Little trivia: from where I live, "buko" in English is coconut. :3

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2019
    Oh and if it's not too much to ask my friend was wondering if he could get one as well? His IGN is Zac. Thanks!!

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    I'm putting one in you're still giving them away. IGN is Tyler. Thanks!

Oh and if it's not too much to ask my friend was wondering if he could get one as well? His IGN is Zac. Thanks!!

I wondered why there were two Tentacools in the GTS with "Jagold" in the message earlier. Anyway, yeah, I already sent a Ditto your way earlier. :3

And yeah, just make another post once he deposited the jellyfish.

Unfortunately, my lunch break is already over. That means I can check the GTS later when I get home from work. So yah, if your friend wouldn't mind the wait, I can send him the Ditto later (if it's still in the GTS by the time I get home). :3

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2018
    Tentacool has been deposited! Thank you so much! I have been looking for a ditto and a shiny one would be so cool!

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Tentacool has been deposited! Thank you so much! I have been looking for a ditto and a shiny one would be so cool!

Ditto sent to Trainer Becca.
    Thanks and have a great day~ :3

Hey Jagold, Tentacool Deposited. IGN Joe Thanks in advance!

I can't find your Tentacool in the GTS. Please redeposit another one. Thanks~

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2016
    if you are still doing the giveaway i listed a tentacool for ya, lvl 5 female.
    thanks in advance, i appreciate it. it will make breeding so much easier
    in game name is Kaizen

Last edited:

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    if you are still doing the giveaway i listed a tentacool for ya, lvl 5 female.
    thanks in advance, i appreciate it. it will make breeding so much easier
    in game name is Kaizen

Ditto has been sent. :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back