• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Shiny Johto Beast Events (Now happening on Wifi!)

Fushigidane-Chan

Years
    EDIT: If I restart a game will I be able to receive them again? Or if I use the AR to have multiple game saves can I get one on each save? I haven't attempted to do multiple saves yet so I haven't tried.

Yes, if you restart your game you will be able to. Keep in mind, the ones being distributed through Wi-Fi have a different OT and ID, but besides that, they're the same. Also keep in mind the Raikou distribution has ended, and the ongoing Entei distribution will end Sunday. The Suicune event will begin immediately after.

Calamity

Just for the love of the game.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2020
    Got Entei and Raikou so far, my favourites <3 I don't really like Suicunes shiny form, but hey, I'm gonna complain, I love these events!

Kavii

forever my furret
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2015
    I just wanted to confirm in case anyone was wondering:

IF YOU only got SOME of the Shiny Johto Beasts during the GameStop event:
    YOU CAN still get the one(s) you are missing through the Wi-Fi event.

Example: I missed out on the GameStop Raikou on my Pearl game but managed to collect both Entei and Suicune through GameStop. I was able to get onto Wi-Fi and download Raikou.

Once you collect all three, you CAN NOT collect another three. I didn't try it myself, but my friend tried it and I was watching them and it wouldn't allow them to download another Raikou (since they already had the Raikou from GameStop).

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2013
    I think I really got lucky when I got my Raikou since I wasn't expecting anything, just randomly used Mystery Gift. I only found out last night that the event was being held so I also got Entei. Can't wait for Suicune, he's my favorite of them all.

Back