• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Shiny Pokémon

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2010
    When I was little I encountered a shiney lvl 11 Rattata near goldenrod.

Years
  • It depends on your tastes really. Shinies didn't matter to some while they do to others.

I was extremely disappointed when I found a shiny rattata, but it was so early on in the game that I hadn't recieved my first pokeballs yet. That was the only shiny aside from red gyarados that I'd ever found.

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    I have Red Gyarados ofcourse and i was lucky with catching SHINY [red] GRAVALER at lv36 in Victory Road [crystal] yesterday:)

Last edited:
    Years
  • I have shiny alot of things look at my sig and someday darkrai shaymin and the original one for those that don't know... I won't spoil it.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    My Gold must have been infected, because (before I lost it), whenever I restarted my Gold version for whatever reason, I always found a shiny somewhere. First it was a Shiny Oddish, then a Shiny Weedle. ^_^

Other than that though, the only other shiny I have seen (unless there is a shiny I had on my Crystal before I restarted and forgotten about it. ) other than the Red Gyarados is my Shiny Donphan on my Silver Game waaay back then. Sadly, I had lost the game since then, therefore I have also lost my Shiny Donphan.

Meaning at the moment, I has no shinies other than Red Gyarados. Woe. >:

Back