• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Shiny Pokemon Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    I've invested many pointless hours in the pursuit of trying to get a Shiny Moltres. Just don't waste your time and catch them as they are; they're striking enough as it is :D

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Persist long enough, and anyone can get a legendary shiny. I'm just too lazy to reset my game 8192+ times.

And I just caught my second shiny in two days...a Shiny Zigzagoon on my Sapphire version o_o;

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2005
    Shyny

My lil brother was playing Emerald last week, and guess what? I was watching tv when I heard "A SHINY... OOOOOOOOOOOOO A SHINY" I ran to where he was and he had found a shiny taillow. It was sky blue. He just threw a great ball at it and it was caught. I have never encountered a shin.... :( (starts crying)

neopolis3

Wee, Unown!
    Years
    I have four shinies... Two Tentacool, a Poochyena and A Makuhita. :D Not much compared to some people, but well, I should be glad for having at least one...

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jun 23, 2017
    *steals neopoilis3's shiny Poochy* T_T

Anyway, the only shinies I have are a Duskull from Ruby and a Golbat from Emerald. Yep, that's it. ;x

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
    What a coincidence, Moonlite. One of the only shinies I have is a Duskull from my old Ruby game, whcih has since been erased. But I did find a shiny Wingull in my new Sapphire game, go me!

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Murpheos said:
    What a coincidence, Moonlite. One of the only shinies I have is a Duskull from my old Ruby game, whcih has since been erased. But I did find a shiny Wingull in my new Sapphire game, go me!
    hehe thats funny seeing as shiny wingulls green, woulda thought it'd be found on emerald :P

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    Just got a shiny Tropius (yay!). Planning to train it to lv. 80, a short break for breeding, and to lv 100. Lucky me... It's a female so i'm going to have Tropiuses from eggs (how that big Pokemon can hatch from a small egg like that?!).

LegendaryPokemonTamer

.:~*~L~*~P~*~T~*~:.
    Years
    I caught a dumb shiny green Spinda that had a yellow number then a white number. No. ...(something like that) (but I believe the people who caught a black Rayquaza because its in my signature and not pre-made)

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I haven't found any shinys in the advance versions I once found a shiny weedle in pokemon silver and a blue gastly and gree mankey in gold I didn't have any balls with me when I found the Blue gastly so I had to faint her :( from that day forward I always stocked my bag full of pokeballs before training my brother found a Shiny Hariyama (emerald) a Shiny Numel (emerald) a shiny poochyena (emerald) a shiny Roselia (ruby) and a shiny hoot hoot (silver) when he found his hoot hoot he was teasing me (I don't remember how) and I hit him he blocked but I hit him in the wrist and he dropped his gameboy and lost the Hoot Hoot he was about to kill me afterwards. Well anyway right now I'm reseting for a shiny Charmander in Fire Red.

jc_rcw

:God:
    Years
    I once found a shiny wingull in emerald, but it was at the begining of the game and i didn't have pokeballs:( and in ruby trying to find a feebas i caught a shiny magikarp

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2008
    Can you tell if the starter is a shiny when you are at Prof. Birch's bag with the three pokeballs? Will the colours be different when you are being shown the shiny pokemon (eg. Treecko, Torchic or Mudkip) or will the colour only be different when you start to battle the Poochyena(R/S) or Zigzagoon(E)?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back