• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Shiny Pokemon Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I caught a shiny golbat in Emerald, shiny Venonat in Leafgreen, shiny Graveler and Metapod in Firered and shiny Roselia in Ruby(I restarted and don't have the metapod anymore) :(

Last edited:

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    Oooh. Absols are rare, and even finding a normal could be hard... For me, i CAUGHT a shiny... dadum, Skarmory! It's hard to find it even if normal, too...

Dark Pokemaster

Dark Master
    Years
    I have a doude

In my Leaf Green version Bill gave me an evee..normal but when i saw it it was witouth color!! so I want to know if it is a rare pokemon.

Bashaamo

Gimme some Tempura Udon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 3, 2011
    I caught a shiny swablu on accident when I took hours to look for a male jigglypuff.

Bashaamo

Gimme some Tempura Udon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 3, 2011
    Wait a minute...... you have a shiny absol and a shiny REGISTEEL? Wow. What a coincidence. Are you kidding? Because you caught a shiny LEGENDARY pokemon and a shiny RARE pokemon.

LegendaryPokemonTamer

.:~*~L~*~P~*~T~*~:.
    Years
    I only have one pathetic shiny green Spinda *looks at evil shiny spinda* I need to find more shinies Also a shiny Registeel?! *faints* I wish I had a Shiny Rayquaza actually all the shinies (legendary Pokemon) I've caught and seen.

Last edited:

Phaizar

Master Trainer
    Years
    i've just defeated the e4 and i went to the sky pillar and when you see rayquaza its green right? but when i stood in front of it it was sparkling round the edges and it was BLUE and when i went into battle(and caught it!) it sparkled and BLUE!

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
    Well, that means you are among the lucky trainers who got the 1 chance out of 8192 to get a shiny Rayquaza. Hat's off to you, Blazekin 3000!

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    Blue Rayquaza? What u are talkin' 'bout? Which game is it? I've only seen a BLACK shiny Rayquaza... Anyway, i caught a *kkhhmmm* shiny Spinda. Tchoo-bleeeh!

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Everybody congratulate me, I finally caught my first shiny in four years today <_<; I was searching for a Ditto outside Fuschia city when I encountered (and immediately caught) a Shiny Venonat...I like its blue eyes ^_^ I'm now breeding it with a female Shuckle on my Sapphire version in an attempt to get a Shiny Shuckle. The breeding odds are still 1/64, right?

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
    I am guessing you are playing LG/FR? If that is the case, then no. The chances of getting a Shiny offspring are still 1/8192 even if both parents were shiny.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back