• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Shiny Pokemon Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

H20

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2006
    its over this girl is right

i just want to leave this alone and stop so im sorry and im still kindof right because that is how i found pelipper and im not a 4 year old that was a crazy thing 2 say but i just want this to stop and why the heck did we have to drag green bulbasaur in this? its all nuts and i think it should stop even though im not surrendering and please stay out of it moni boi.

Last edited:

H20

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2006
    um well..

well im not mad anymore and yes bulbasaur is already green but maybe he just likes it that way.:nervous:

Green Bulbasaur

Grass Lover
    Years
    MeleeMaster-ShinyPokemon said:
    To Green Bulbasaur, I hope you don't believe H20. Yes, it may seem as though I am a mean person, but i really am not. I just told him that his method is wrong unless u cheat, and that is all, nothing more and nothing less.

I never believed him. I was just stating that I got a Shiny Tentacool once, that's all.

I don't mean to sound rude or anything, but I don't take advice from anyone who says they have a strategy to get a shiny pokemon, because there isn't. The shinies come by luck.

Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 22, 2006
    So Anyway Pelipper is not even available in Sootopolis, and H20 obviously is confused about where he caught it. Not to mention this thread is for FR/LG. So lets just move on. I caught a Shiny Paras. Its color weren't changed very much.

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
    seda said:
    So Anyway Pelipper is not even available in Sootopolis, and H20 obviously is confused about where he caught it. Not to mention this thread is for FR/LG. So lets just move on. I caught a Shiny Paras. Its color weren't changed very much.
    Wow never heard of that shiny, what color was it pink?

H20

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2006
    this is so dumb

seda im not confused about anything i found 1 there and green bulbasaur thanks 4 not being mean but im not saying anything mean and please no one say anything else mean i apoligized to that guy and im not here to pick fights lets just all get along and post what we should be posting about...... shiny pokemon.

Last edited:

Kairyuu

Dragonite Trainer
    Years
    is this talk about shiny board or the who is right and who is wrong board ... :(

What i dont understand is why people are talking about shinys they caught in their ruby games when this is LG/FR section

Green Bulbasaur

Grass Lover
    Years
    Okay now, let's end this little argument about the shiny pokemon in sootopolis. This thread is for Fire Red/Leaf Green.

Anyways, I bumped into a shiny gastly yesterday! Too bad I freakin' killed the thing. I was using a level 15 pidgey against the level 16 shiny gastly, when I accidentally got a critical hit at the end. Never been so mad in my life before..

H20

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2006
    Hummph Memorys

I Found 1 In SILVER 1nce Ever Since I Lost It I Only Saw The Purple Ones They R Ugly By The Way... But I Fainted Her On Purpose Because All I Had Was A Master Ball Hmmmm Blue Is So Much Much Better. BUT GOOD NEWS IS I HEARD THAT BULBASAUR CAN BE BLUE IM GOING TO TRY AND GET 1 AFTER ALL VENASAUR IS THE MAIN POKEMON. PS IF IT DOES NOT EVOLVE INTO BLUE IVYSAUR AND VENASAUR I WONT EVOLVE IT I WILL LOOK IT UP ON GOOGLE LATER.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    MeleeMaster-ShinyPokemon said:
    Wow, congratz! What is the nature? If u are gonna nickname it, i suggest something like Kyuubi or Spirit, or GhostFox, or something like.
    It's hasty nature, so she's a bit fragile I suppose, but I like her. I can't wait to evolve her into a Ninetales, they look so cool when they're shiny! And no, I don't like nicknaming my Pokemon. I did nickname them back in the days of Yellow, but now I just get tired of the nickname I pick, and I prefer leaving them as normal. :)

Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 22, 2006
    This is a shiny Bulbasaur
    Shiny Pokemon Discussion
    , Ivysaur
    Shiny Pokemon Discussion
    , Venasaur
    Shiny Pokemon Discussion
    . In no game is it blue. (I swear I'm not being mean, seriously I'm not)

H20

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2006
    Yeah I Know

I Know You Are Not Being Mean But Shiny Bulbasaur Is Indeed Blue I Saw It On Google I Do Not Want To Argue Again But I Know I Liked Pokemon For A Really Long Time And Shiny Bulbasaur Is Blue No Questions Asked But Once Again Why Did You Say Im Confused On Where I Found My Pelipper? Its Not Neccasery I Found 1 There Get Used To It. Ps Im Not Being Mean. PLUS WHY DID YOU THINK I WOULD BE MAD? MELEE MASTER SHINY POKEMON MADE ME MAD NO ONE ELSE PROBULY WILL AND BETTER NOT BECAUSE I WON THAT ARGUEMENT HANDS DOWN SO IN YOUR FACE MELLE MASTER SHINY POKEMON. AND 1 MORE THING THE ONLY REASON MOST OF YOU TAKE UP FOR HIM IS BECAUSE YOU THINK HE IS YOUR FRIEND BECAUSE MONEY BOI YOUR NOT ON HIS FRIENDS LIST AND YOU DID NOT NEED TO BUT YOU NOSE INTO OUR ARGUEMENT AND WE ARE NOT BEING IMATURE JORAH I WANT THIS ALL TO STOP THIS MINUTE NO MORE POSTS ABOUT THINKING YOU KNOW EVERY THING ABOUT SHINY POKEMON ITS INDEED ANNOYING!

Last edited:

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Eh? Anyway, if you're not convinced that shiny Bulbasaur's are green, you can look at this site which has all the sprites from all the pokemon game boy games so far, which is here!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back