• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Shiny Pokemon Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Earthpride

The...Immortal Thing.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    Booyah, just found a shiny Kecleon on my Sapphire (woot, my first ever shiny!)

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    congrats! but, kecleon really doesnt have that much difference from its real color, its stripe just turns blue o.O....but a shiny is a shiny

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
    Years
    I've been SRing for Treecko for the past like 2 hours... I am gonna SR for him for a week, then switch back to Dratini. My brother is gonna help me on the pokemon that I am not SRing for. Hopefully, he will actually help me. Last time he said yes, he just continued playing his Viewtiful Joe game and forgot about it.

Feraligatr

SPPF Aqua_Maiden
    Years
    MeleeMaster-ShinyPokemon said:
    I've been SRing for Treecko for the past like 2 hours... I am gonna SR for him for a week, then switch back to Dratini. My brother is gonna help me on the pokemon that I am not SRing for. Hopefully, he will actually help me. Last time he said yes, he just continued playing his Viewtiful Joe game and forgot about it.
    Good Luck with that MMSP!
    I have 3065 SRs for Groudon and nothing yet. I think I might take a break and start Thursday, but I might not because I want to get at least 4000 SRs or Shiny Groudon before my birthday, which is Saturday.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2011
    my shiny

im **** lucky coz i have a shiny hirayama, evolved from makuhita, a sableye, gyarados and :shocked: bagoon !!!

cyberloudred

KODO 4 Life
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2009
    nice! what does the shiny bagon look like?i've never seen the shiny form of it,i know the garados is supposed to be gold or red i think.oh and can anybody put up a pic of a shiny kyogre or abra,kadabra,alakazam?

RSL

RaikouSpecialLover
    Years
    Even the Battle Factory has shinies too. While I was in there, I found a opponent that had a shiny Beedrill. I think you know what happened next. I defeated it, then traded it, and then didn't take it off until the end. It had:

Twineedle
    Pursuit
    Agility
    Endeavor

My regular has that same moveset except Sludge Bomb over Pursuit.

Muse

'The Underdog Trainer'
    Years
    Well, it won't really say "Shiny" anywhere on the summary page, but...you can look at the Pokemon in the summary and see that its a different color and sparkles and stuff! ^^'

Feraligatr

SPPF Aqua_Maiden
    Years
    3925 SRs for my Groduon and nothing yet. I thought I had it, but it wasn't. I think I'm close to getting one so I'm going to continue SRing.

SephirothX

a.k.a. Shadomew
    Years
    Without cheating, I've never caught any shinies except for a Tentacruel in Silver Version and a Zubat in FireRed. On Ruby, I've yet to find one, but in case it's something timid or knows Whirlwind, I'm not using my Master Ball until I find one. ;)
    RaikouSpecialLover said:
    Even the Battle Factory has shinies too. While I was in there, I found a opponent that had a shiny Beedrill. I think you know what happened next. I defeated it, then traded it, and then didn't take it off until the end. It had:

Twineedle
    Pursuit
    Agility
    Endeavor

My regular has that same moveset except Sludge Bomb over Pursuit.
    I hate how FR, LG, and Em tease you with enemy Trainers that have shinies! It takes out some of the fun knowing that your shiny Pokémon is exactly like that of some other guy in the game. :disappoin

Last edited:

Feraligatr

SPPF Aqua_Maiden
    Years
    Good Luck MeleeMaster-ShinyPokemon!Kitori_theTeamAquaSuicune, how can you find a Suicune, shiny or normal, in Emerald?

I put my Shiny Groudon hunt on hold because I want to get another Battle Frointer symbol.

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    hey,do you have to look in certain areas for the shiny versions of pokemon,just like looking for certain pokemon in certain areas,or wold it be like finding a shiny rattata in silver mountain?....also,did you guys get exacly what I'm asking?....cuz I don't want it to sound confusing...

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    If you evolve a shiny pokemon.. will it be normal then.. or will it stay all shinyish??

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back