• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Shiny Pokemon Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth30

charmander FREAK
    Years
    Lucky im still searching for groundon then Kyogre then rayquza then Ill restart my firered to charmander I'm also hatching eggs on emerald oh yeah while I was off I won the lottery two times Ill post picks I have 3 masterballs!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    elitefour_protector said:
    My Odd Egg on Crystal was a shiny Magby. I haven't seen one in FR yet...
    That's nothing special really just really cool the odd egg in crystal has a 50% chance of hatching a shiny baby that's how I got my shiny Elekid :D.

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    Weh. Finally i defeated Steven in my Ruby. Weh. Armaldo was his final Pokemon (The order is random, i know.). Now i am searching for shiny Rayquaza. Just searching.

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Well,I'm searching for a shiney Trapich,so I can get a shiney Flygon,a shiney Skitty,and shiney spheal!^.^
    Uh,I didn't now you got shiney's by sharking...Anyway,will some one PM me tips?

Years
    on crystal i got a shiny pichu from the egg on first go! (i'm so lucky...) sorry to all you peoplez who haven't got any shinies cause HAHA! i've got over 15 SHINIES!

Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    pokejungle said:
    @@'

I'll finda a shiny.....SOMEDAY! >_________>; I guess I have bad luck XD

hmm... how long is you playtime Pokehungle? if its relativly high then i expect that you should find one soon. Then again it took me almost 200 hundred hours to get my shiny cyndaquil -_- sometimes i get the feeling my LG cartridge hates me

Da Schwarz

Yall Want a Single?
    Years
    Darkslipknot1 said:
    You know battle tower in leaf green? I enjoy going in there just to get the opportunity of a decent double battle....
    But i constantly find an espeon there, a shiny one. I've never seen a shiny pokemon in the entire game, other than that espeon. I've seen it shiny 3 times now.
    I've only been in that battle tower 4 or 5 times.. =\
    That's just insane >_<''
    :\
    yeah same here it was there every time for me also

Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    there is also a shiny meowth that hides there too, though you can hardly tell. Its shiny form hasnt got much of a difference -_- and there always there its not a coincidence. For some reason nintendo felt the need to taunt us by putting them there i suppose O.o darn you nintendo

Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    Thats because it takes alot longer than 3 hours, it took me almost 80 hours to find a shiny spearow.... but dont give up XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2005
    meh

yeah, i know, ive played into 200 or more hours on my LG game and still not found a shiny pok?mon! >_< :dead:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back