• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Shiny Pokemon Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

SRV

Years
    • Age 34
    • N.B.
    • Seen Apr 11, 2018
    If you have a shiny, does it automatically evole into a shiny? Or are the chances 1 in 8095? Seeing as how the only shiny I found was a geodude which then selfdestructed itself...:(

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Yes, a shiny will evolve into it's nexzt form as a shiny. If you had captured that Geodude, it would've evolved into a shiny...whatever Geodude evolves into next and then eventually a shiny Golem.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Aug 28, 2005
    I caught shiny Rayquaza, Groudon, Kyogre, Swampert, (well, started with) and Latios.
    And they ROCK!

Years
    • Age 35
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 12, 2005
    I want a Shiny Charizard Sooo Bad, I spend all my time hatching Charmander Eggs hoping for a shiny.

electricgrass

I'm a prodigy in progress
    Years
  • I have caught my first shiny today on my crystal
    It was a bellsprout it is ok but not as cool as the shiny chansey i saw on my LG in the safari zone that ran away and I also saw a shiny geodude on emerald but it self destruced

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I'm looking for a shiny zubat or zangoose [ruby]~

Really hoping I can get them >.o;

Chevelle

Venomous Arachnid
    Years
  • I was extremely lucky with this generation. I have acquired eleven shinies so far such as:
    Magneton, Blaziken, Charizard, Oddish, Wigglytuff, Groudon, Beldum, Sceptile, Lileep, Snorlax, and and Voltorb. I was amazed even more each time I found a new one.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    >.< Found a shiny Pidgey. But it used Whirlwind on me while I was trying to whittle it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back