• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Shiny Pokemon Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    I saw a shiny poochyena last month on my emerald. But It got away using roar :< I don't know why I am posting this now....Heeheee XD I'm searching for a shiny wingull and kyogre on my emerald now ;O

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2005
    i would never be able to last that long on waitin for a shiny pokemon i would probaly get tried of it and just go on
    :dead:

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Yeah..I know what you mean ^^; I was thinking I should give the search and just wait for one the show up..**sigh** I think I should ._.

EDIT: Oh, the pokemon's stats don't change, (Depending on its nature) only the color.

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2005
    i dont know ive heard that shiny pokemon have rised stats but i dont really care about the stats its how you rise you r pokemon anyway but its true that would be a nice trophy though

SRV

Years
    • Age 34
    • N.B.
    • Seen Apr 11, 2018
    deoxys and celebi master said:
    yeah me too. i was trying to get him for like a week though. i stopped after i banged my gameboy against a tree before he popped up and when it showed him he was shiny so i went to my bag to throw a masterball at it then my game froze.

Man that sucks. What a waste of time, huh?

pokemaster03 said:
    i dont know ive heard that shiny pokemon have rised stats but i dont really care about the stats its how you rise you r pokemon anyway but its true that would be a nice trophy though

Uh well the stats are everything. If you don't care about them, you won't be able to raise them properly, and shinies do not have rasied stats, just different colours.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2013
    **** it all u guys does is catch @#!+% shiny Iv'e played pkmn for about 5 years and never even seen opne XD

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Oh yeah? Well..Wigity wigity wack! :O You're just unlucky ^^ Anyways, no luck with this kyogre --;

Years
    SRV said:
    Uh well the stats are everything. If you don't care about them, you won't be able to raise them properly, and shinies do not have rasied stats, just different colours.
    I prefer shinies over high-statted Pok?mon, but I still effort train and such. It seems a shame to waste something as rare as a shiny by not making it the best it can be. :)

Chevelle

Venomous Arachnid
    Years
    I would never pass up a shiny. I've caught every one I've seen. 1/8192 is to much of a opertunity to miss.
    I've been searching for a shiny Poochyena ever since I saw Super Wingulls post. lol

Years
    sonicblazer you definantly lying 'bout that one! that would mean approximatley 4800 hours on your game! you are lying 'bout that...
    Metal Mario: hey Good for you! thats really great! by the way what colour IS a shiny Dragonite?

(i made my own avatar!:D)

Renagadez

Skillful samurai
    Years
    Yeahh I had experience like that,My friend had pokemon sapphire,I was checking his pokemon and he had a green marill,I passed it and I was like oh s*** that was a shiney!!! I was so ecsited,The only shineys I ever had was a shiney seaking in silver,I wanted one so bad in this generation,so I asked him if I can have it,I said I will trade him *anything* for it,he then said why do you want it so bad? I said becuases its cool,I lied to him I said it was sick and will never evolve (he is a pokenewb) he said ok that he will trade me later,I then told him the reall story about shinies and he wanted to keep marril...a day later I asked to see his game,he told me he traded the game for som other garbage gba game...i was so mad...i think the game was hotwheels T~T

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Dammit..XD Why do people always call me "Wingull?' XD It's Gullwing! XD...Same thing I guess..^^ (I don't mind really)
    STILL no luck with this shiny Kyogre..It won't be pink, dammit!! XD;

....OMG..It's..IT'S...........BLUE!! =O **Smacks face**

W00t! 300 poster! XP

Years
    go to www.boomspeed.com this allows quick pokemon with shiny/non shiny and any move he/she likes! i've tried it on my ar v.4.1 i chose a shiny eevee with aromatherapy, shockwave,waterpulse and iron tail! beats the c*** out of any pokemon! sorry if i used a iilegal word! it's just that wicked! for gameshark and xploder versions of cheat systems too!

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Years
    well most PKMN it can( speaking motophorically/)! i'm leveling him up as we speak! oh my goodness it's evolving! ... it evolved into an umbreon! whoooohoo

Renagadez

Skillful samurai
    Years
    Super Gullwing said:
    Dammit..XD Why do people always call me "Wingull?' XD It's Gullwing! XD...Same thing I guess..^^ (I don't mind really)
    STILL no luck with this shiny Kyogre..It won't be pink, dammit!! XD;

....OMG..It's..IT'S...........BLUE!! =O **Smacks face**

W00t! 300 poster! XP

How long have you been going at it? For the shiney kyogre?
    Becuase Im trying to get shiny totdile,but Im not sure how long it might take,*so far its been 2 days*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back