• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Shiny Pokemon Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
    Years
    ice_blade said:
    It is impossible to get celebi in any of the non-japan versions... He used gameshark/action replay

That is what i assumed at first. Well, there is the current JAA going on right now, but I don't think u can get a shiny Celebi from that. There is also the chance that he encountered it with the Celebi Glitch.

DARKDESTINY

alone_in_the_dark
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2014
    greetings altruists...I've manage to caught a different colored cubone a few hours ago,in the pokemon tower...I was in my way out of the the building after unsuccessfully looked for a third 'blue' gastly and after leveling up/training in special attack the obtained 'green' shuppet. When heard the swirling star sound and then looked at the screen(I was watching T.V.)and saw the cubone,I wasn't sure if it was shining or not,so I threw a pokeball(just in case it was indeed a shining)cuaght it and got out of the tower, went to the P.C. and verified that he ,indeed, was shining...NO.13.....and counting

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2006
    hey, ive never caught a shiny in FR/LG, but I caught a shiny in ruby, I forget who It was however... I haven't played Ruby for a while now...

Lord Mike

Most Loyal Colts Fan on Earth
    Years
    It was weird. I found the shiny Celebi in the Team Aqua Hideout. I know no Pokemon appear there, so there was obviously something wrong. Thankfully I caught it. It knew Recover, Ancientpower, Leech Seed, and Confusion.

Whiplash

Been very inactive
    Years
    razer302 said:
    do you look for shinys if not you ar less likely to get one

But why would you look for shinies though it would take ages just to find one, you might not even find one XD .

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    Sometimes if you use gameshark codes for other things, and even if you have no active codes running, you can get a lot of glitches. One time in my Silver game I used a shiny code and a code to get a Mew and when I went back to the professor he gave me a Chicorita(I had picked a Cyndaquill, rival had Totodile). I couldn't do something with Togepi I remember...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back