• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Shiny Pokemon Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

SephirothX

a.k.a. Shadomew
    Years
    Is this the right place to brag about our shinies? If so, I shall say this: I recently caught a black Zubat on LeafGreen (my first Advance shiny w/o cheating!). It is now a pink (!) Crobat! I'm so happy!!!

SephirothX

a.k.a. Shadomew
    Years
    Colonel Mustang said:
    Hey i have a Shiny Moltres thats a dark Red ^_^ its the only shiny i have right now and its in my Emerald vers.
    Shiny Moltres is pink, you lying scoundrel. I know. I've gotten several pink Moltreses with an Action Replay.

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
    Years
    Hey, hey, be nice.

Oh, and the last couple of posts are in the wrong section. Whoever said they had a shiny Mudkip, and whoever said they were lookin' for a shiny Regice... that is supposed to be in the R/S/E Shiny Discussion Thread, not this one, which is the FR/LG Shiny Thread.

My brother saw a shiny Vulpix on his LG today! It was at lvl 16, and I caught it for him! It has the perfect nature(Calm) and he is thinking of naming it Ghost or Kyuubi when it evolves.

H20

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2006
    Um what gender were you when you got the shiny mudkip? i want a shiny treeko so bad i could explode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but i feel better because some people say its easier to get a shiny starter than to get a feebas AND I HAVE 2 FEEBAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    Found my very first shiny in Emerald, it's only took me about 350 hours of play time total. Anyways, it's a shiny Electrike, found on Route 118. Looks kinda cute with it's luminous blue-green hue, and the shiny Manectric which its evolved into is kinda scary looking with it's dark tint.

Latias418

Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2007
    Mooreluv2009 said:
    OMG!!!!I just caught a shiny celebi!!!!OMG I was so surprized but when I saw it,I knew I couldn't screw up and I caught it!!!!!Yay ME!!!!!!!!!*claps*

How again did you catch Celebi? You cheated, that's how. Which means it must've affected your cartridge.

How do I know you're lieing? You picked the one pokemon in all of the 386 Pokemon that's only obtainable in Japan or by cheat device -_-

SephirothX

a.k.a. Shadomew
    Years
    Can't you read? This is the FR/LG Shiny Discussion Thread. Talk about your Treecko and Mudkip obsessions in the thread corresponding to the only games you can get them in.

DARKDESTINY

alone_in_the_dark
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2014
    stIll soft-resetting for that d4mn sudowoodo...man do i have patience!

Last edited:

H20

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2006
    No i do not like that site and im not getting on 1 persons sig im staying on this disscussion if you dont like it or not!

Akidatheart

Pokémom
    Years
    Look, I don't care which Shiny Pokemon you talk about here, it's others that do, I was just trying to help. There was no reason to be rude.
    Kim

Edit- to stay on topic - When I get my shiny Torchic I think I am going to try to get a shiny Electabuzz in my FR game. I think they are beautiful!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    smithy.boy said:
    i thought thtere was no certain places. well everyone gets shiny golbat in victory road

not me. before i resetted my game, i found the shiny golbat in meteor falls....i was rushing to fight dragon tamer nicholas, who wanted a rematch, i was on my mach bike, and i ran into it......well anyway i resetted my game since then, so it doesnt count.

but i did catch a shiny mudkip, which is now a marshtomp and on its way to becoming a swampert

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
    Years
    Shiny charmeleon evovled into a shiny charizard about an hour ago. I didn't even have Cut when it evolved! Once I get to Lavendar Town(I am about to get out of Rock Tunnel) i will nickname it "Blackfire" from Teen Titans.

EDIT: I began SRing for Eevee last night.

Last edited:

H20

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2006
    Stop braging noone can get a lv36 pokemon before they get cut your sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lying!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back