• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Shiny Pokemon Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I thought when you have a shiny it doesnt need to absorb the suns rays anymore-freely use Solarbeem as will.

I found a shiny Bellsprout in my LG game but batter died before i could save. Oh well i would have only used it for it's omega solarbeem abilities if it worked.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Uh... I suppose it could with Sunny Day.

Anyway,

Other than color, Shiny pokemon are the same.

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
    Years
  • shiny hunting is really no longer active -.- ppl still hunt and still post when they catch sumn but there is no club anymore that is really "active" and is lively and hunts . the shc is basicly dead this thread is obviously dead and so are most other shiny threads on pc and serebii . my best advice is pick out the names of the ppl who are constantly posting about their hunts and keep in touch with them

Good advice, shido. I expect for the SHC to become more active once D/P arrives in the US, though.

I got a shiny Dratini on my FR yesterday. Finally, a new shiny after a 3 month dry spell. It is a Dragonite now, and I've finished EV training it. Now I'm just levelling it up (currently lvl. 64, very close to lvl. 65). Once it's at level 100, I'll hunt for a shiny Lapras. Wish me luck.

ShadowLatios

the Artisan Lati
    Years
  • I just caught a shiny Trapinch a few minutes ago in my Emerald. :D :D
    I saw a shiny Absol in my Sapphire a long time ago when I didn't know about shiny,and I had no clue why there was a flying star and it had reddish brown blades.I don't know if I tried to catch it or anything,but I don't have it now and that's all that matters :P

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
  • I just caught a shiny Trapinch a few minutes ago in my Emerald. :D :D
    I saw a shiny Absol in my Sapphire a long time ago when I didn't know about shiny,and I had no clue why there was a flying star and it had reddish brown blades.I don't know if I tried to catch it or anything,but I don't have it now and that's all that matters :P

Yea, I know how you feel, I saw a shiny ponyta in silver back in the days, was wondering why she didnt have red flames -.- thought it was a gameboy error

Jackson148

Hardcore & Unorthodox
    Years
  • I had seen a shiny Linoone in my Ruby, but I ran out of Pokeballs T-T, I always stay in stock now but I'm afraid its too late. But I did manage to catch a shiny Ledyba in my Emerald (while searching for a Miltank) at the Safari Zone.

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2012
    I have 2 shinies, a Pink Exploud and, this one amazed me the most...a blue Rayquaza. Luckily i had a master ball ^_^

Now im going to Hunt for Shinies because if i find one, ill b able to post...and as of right now, i need alot more posts...

Last edited:

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
  • I have 2 shinies, a Pink Exploud and, this one amazed me the most...a blue Rayquaza. Luckily i had a master ball ^_^

Now im going to Hunt for Shinies because if i find one, ill b able to post...and as of right now, i need alot more posts...

Uh... Shiny Rayquaza is black... *stare*

Angelic Diablo

Scyther >> You
    Years
  • Hmm I don't actively hunt shiny pokemon, since if I don't then it's more of a thrill to find a shiny pokemon

anyway my shinies in Leaf Green include:-
    Scyther
    Kingdra
    Jigglypuff

pikachulover306

*~~Pika Power~~*
    Years
  • Good advice, shido. I expect for the SHC to become more active once D/P arrives in the US, though.

I got a shiny Dratini on my FR yesterday. Finally, a new shiny after a 3 month dry spell. It is a Dragonite now, and I've finished EV training it. Now I'm just levelling it up (currently lvl. 64, very close to lvl. 65). Once it's at level 100, I'll hunt for a shiny Lapras. Wish me luck.

I'm looking for a shiny dratini so it can become a shiny draganair and for the lapras I wish you luck

foofatron

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2007
    I just started a new game in Emerald and I picked Treecko and its shiny!I've only had 3 shinies Onix,Louderd,and Treecko.

Shinjanji

Years ago, I used to be Q_Man.
    Years
  • My only shiny was ever a Gardevoir. I had been hunting Ralts for a good hour or two once, and after a while, I eventually found a Ralts, and it was shiny. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back