• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Shiny Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkScizor

Scizor of d00m
    Years
    i got shiny Whismur(Hariyama now, hate it) Shiny Feebas(Milotic, its okay) and Shiny Absol(LOVE!! it took forever!!!)

DarkScizor

Scizor of d00m
    Years
    question: does shinies in Ru/Sa sparkle( like red Gyrados is GSC)? i have always been turned away and then noticed mine were shiny...please answer!!

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Yes they sparkle. Whismer evolves into Exploud not Hariyama.

Don't double post. Use the edit button.

Ask questions like that in Simple Questions next time.

Welcome to the PokeCommunity. Hope you enjoy it.

LugiaMaster76

Number 1 Lugia Master
    Years
    I have these shiny Pokemon. I got them without cheating: Latios, Latias, Metagross, Swampert, Blaziken, Sceptile, Salamence, Rayquaza, Groudon, Registeel, Regice, Milotic, Absol, Kingdra, Beautifly, and Lombre (In Training).

I played my game for 1608:45. That's why I have a lot of Shinies! :badsmile:

DarkScizor

Scizor of d00m
    Years
    demonchaos916 said:
    Yes they sparkle. Whismer evolves into Exploud not Hariyama.

Don't double post. Use the edit button.

Ask questions like that in Simple Questions next time.

Welcome to the PokeCommunity. Hope you enjoy it.
    sorry, and nice catch on the hariyama...(i was training on victory road at the time...^^; anyway....i wont double post no mores!! :D

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Welcome to the Pokemon Community.

Anything involving codes should be asked in the Codes stricky thread. But I'll answer it anyways. I don't know about the shiny codes but a lot of people have been asking for the shiny pokemon code. Some people claim to have it but they never seem to reveal it. I would just suggest using the Pokemon Calculator to make a shiny Pokemon, a powerful one at that since the Calc creates stats and everything. There's a link to the Calc in the codes thread somewhere.

As for the site...umm...I think I'll let Frosty explain that part...if his Pen2 ever works. Or just go to the 'New Users' forum and ask there.

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2004
    Thanks for your help. I have never heard of a pokemon calculater. C an you tell me about it . Thanks for introducing me friend

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    It's based on chance. You have a small chance. Keep starting until you get a shiny starter. It's all luck...or cheats.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2015
    you have around 10% chance of getting shinies

once I saw a shiny Xatu and on acciedent I ran away and it is the only shiny I have seen

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2004
    At 12 at night I was watching Lifetime. When I was watching The Nanny I was searching for a shiny mudkip at the beginning of the game. Then when I was about to give up I ran into a shiny poocheyena. So I guess if you spend at least a days worth of looking you will find the shiny sooner or later.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back