• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SHIPPINGS POLL

Which shiiping do you support

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Sanders

AaMayL Supporter for life!
    Years
    Right. The only simple way we can find out which shipping is most popular is by using a poll. So here it is.

GO! Advanceshipping supporters!
    BURN! You other People!

No matter what the poll results are, I WILL STILL SUPPORT AaMayL!

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    I'm a pokeshipper through and through always have been always will be. (Mistya nd Ash forever!^_^).

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
    Years
    Pokeshipper all the way! Ash should never be with anyone else. -laughs-
    I also like RocketShipping.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Not really any of them...May/Drew always seemed canon to me, but none of the others. Maybe Misty/Ash, but I don't think so, really...

But in general (not particularly about this) shipping in the Pokemon fandom is crazy...I've never seen in any other fandom where people actually *seriously* ship things that either a. Have NO evidence for b. People that have had 1 or 2 short conversations or c. People who haven't even met. LOL. I've seen them, but can't remember what they are. You can't even obviously ship things humorously because you can bet a load of people out there seriously ship it. Gary/Paul would've been funny if Gary still hated Ash. They could've found solace together in their hatred of Ash...haha. But at least shipping in Pokemon isn't that serious. In one fandom I've been in, a few years ago making a random comment about a particular ship (good or bad) = instant death or *huge* flame war. Shipping topics ended up being banned on forums. Good times, good times...

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    I've have always supported Pokeshipping. I don't like Advanceshipping or Pearlshipping all that much.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    I'm not really into any at the moment, but I used to really be into Contestshipping (May/Haruka x Drew/Shuu) and Pokeshipping. Those two always seemed the most canon in my eyes <3

Mr. Sanders

Years
    Hi guys, In response to your various questions and comments, I shall give you some further info.

1: This Poll I set up was for Ash And ? Shippings only. Not the others, MayXDrew (shudders) for example.

Also. Certain people have mentioned shippings (Like Intellectualshippings)and frankly, I DON'T HAVE A CLUE WHAT THEY ARE! If I have forgotten an Ash and ? shipping PLEEEASSSEEEE Tell me who the girl is!

Thanks,

Mr. Sanders.

Where Are All the AaMayL Supporters.... PLEASE FIND THIS POLL!! PLEASE!!!!!!

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    You might should have included that the shippings have to include Ash on the first post :x

Well, the only other pairing with Ash in it that I can think of that you left out is Respectshipping (Ash/Satoshi x Drew/Shuu). From what I've seen it has quite a fanbase. x:

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
    Years
    What's the shipping for Ash/Gary? Rivalshipping? I like that one too. :)

shedinjask

all about how to pokemoning
    Years
    No, Rival is Gary/Ritchie. Pallet is Ash/Gary. You also forgot Comashipping, Ash/Paul, and Pikashipping, with Pikachu, and Bouldershipping, with Brock, and Leagueshipping, with Ritchie, and Altoshipping, with Latias.

You should include in the op that you only want Ash shippings.

If you don't know what something is look it up.

And for the love of god don't misspell my OTP I will bite you.

Mr. Sanders

Years
    I didn't know about Ash and Boy shippings or Ash and Pokemon shippings. And the Latias shipping seems a bit pointless, since the person at the end of Pokemon Heros who kisses ash is clearly Bianca, since she gives him a painting. (Or Latias steals from Bianca)

Or, Latias can paint too!

The Ash and Bianca shipping slipped my mind, but if one of you sends me a PM with all the shippings listed, I will make a bigger poll.

Sorry guys. Low information made this poll small. I am new. Please remember that.

LoL,

Mr. Sanders

Katsu Koneko

明日がある
    Years
    Pikashipping all the way~ X3

Though if I had to choose a hetero pairing..hm...Pearl I guess. xD 4kids made me tune off Pokeshipping..Advanceshipping I didn't really get. ^^;

For BL, I'd choose Shinji. Hehe.

Haha..there's a looot of Ash shippings to choose from. Like Pikatheft with Hunter J, Evade with Kengo, and yeah. xD

And I sooo think that was Latias. :3

Mr. Sanders

Years
    He he.

Well, bye for now guys, I'm going camping with my friends for a while. Plus A storms brewing over here. Ha! Wonder if Professor Birch will call me tonight?

Don't get what I mean by that? If so Click on the Pokemon AquaMarine Banner in my signature.

LOL, and a happy weekend,

Mr. Sanders

BYE!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back