• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SHIPPINGS POLL

Which shiiping do you support

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Ebon Blade

The Fuzz...
    Years
    pokeshipping? .............very little evidence.....Rocketshipping has the most cuz they end up together in the final manga!!

very little evidence...

Ok, I'm going to point out about 1% of the hints.

- The 3rd member of the Orange Crew (that whole episode)
    - The ENTIRE second movie
    - The multiple times Misty has almost told Ash accidentally
    *my favorite being the episode where Brock almost gets married and Misty says "Someday you and I will be married, Ash."
    - The episode Misty left... (did I really even need to mention that one?)

Now, if you're talking about how Ash feels towards Misty? Maybe you're right, but still, Pokeshipping has a million more hints then hardly any other of the Ash * shippings. Plus, I didn't say that Rocketshipping didn't have a chance, I'm just saying I don't really care about it.

LillyAquakat

Water Pokemon Master!
    Years
    ok fine so it could happen, but I still think Rocketshipping has the ultimate evidence and no one can deny that. (final manga they're MARRIED )

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back