• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shipwrecked [PG-16] [OoC]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mika

もえじゃないも
Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    Kguysenough. If you didn't get in you didn't get in. I can't accept everyone and I can't wait around for people to improve. This is an advanced roleplay of the literate quality and I have standards that must be kept. I know it seems harsh but I worked up from roleplaying in script form to roleplaying like I do now. It took hard work and I was declined from roleplays back in the day too.

My advice to those of you who didn't make the cut is to try harder and improve on your own. Read some fanfiction, read some roleplays and see how the big dogs do it. Seriously search your beloved moderator Alter Ego's started threads and read how mama roleplays and see how mama has improved over the years. You can learn from it and then, through practice, you yourself can improve.

First post is up, please post when you can. :3

Years
  • Sweet! I'm glad this RP is starting!
    I'll try to get my first post up by tonight, but I have an essay to write beforehand, so at the latest, it'll be up tomorrow morning! =]

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • Alright, I think this honestly rather childish bickering has gone on long enough now.

@Leprachaun
    So I'm not allowed to hit back? And that seriously wasn't that big of an offense. But I don't want to start another argument here so I'll just shut up until Mika PMs me or somethin.

Guess what? No, not really. See, that is what we call prolonging drama which only serves to escalate it; not diminish it. If you feel you have been personally offended then take it up personally with the member in question. Not in the big all-out arena of a public thread; personally. PM or VM if you feel such an unsatiable need to continue arguing for whatever bizarre reason.

Or of course you could just do the mature thing and step back. If you feel someone is stepping out of line, it really isn't helping your case to take that step after them. If you feel offended, just report the post and ignore it.

That being said, Meneur? I know your comment was well-intentioned, but this was really a matter between Faeldrake and Mika which you did not really need to get involved in in the first place. At the end of the day, she is the RP master for this thread, so it's best to let her handle this sort of thing. Leprachaun, same for you. Honestly guys, the offending post thing applies this way too. If it's that grievous, don't start throwing around accusations in the thread; report. If it isn't serious enough for a report, then it should be non-serious enough for you not to get involved in. Getting into people's faces about this sort of thing is only going to provoke the same kind defensive reaction that happened here and that makes matters worse; not better.

Eh, this is minor enough that I'm going to let it slide this time, but honestly. No more of this drama from either side, and that includes posts to comment on this one (or get all defensive about what I said, which would be proving my point). Everyone okay with that? Great. Carry on.

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    Sweet! I'm glad this RP is starting!
    I'll try to get my first post up by tonight, but I have an essay to write beforehand, so at the latest, it'll be up tomorrow morning! =]

<3 no probs. Take your time, just not too long lol.

As to what Alter said, yeah guys let's just try and be friends? ^^; I'm not out to kill you I want to have fun with this~

:> yay for the plot starting, yes?

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    I'll go read up now :D

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! XD

EDIT: Mika, if you want me to switch pokemon, I can do so, I just randomly chose them in a pokemon database website thing.

Last edited:

YoshiRiRu

xX~Lord of the Storm~Xx
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 27, 2016
    Might I make a motion that everyone involved in the RP make their MSNs available, if you have one? Esp. with so many players, if we want to get in contact with a single person who maybe doesn't check PC all that frequently, it'd be easier to do so. Just a suggestion.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    My MSN is already up, but I am slightly more on IRC (like Mika) than MSN.

EDIT: I was just talking with The Jack of Hearts, and I'll be changing the pokemon (I randomly choose) in my RP post, seeing as two users already have each of one. I'll probably pick a 1st or 2nd evolution of a starter pokemon (from the kid in my RP) and a 3rd evolution (or at least powerful type) from the old man, though I'll probably mention some how or rather that the pokemon is pampered, and didn't seem to battle much.

EDIT2: So I decided on using Charmeleon and Vileplume, I hope that's okay...

Last edited:

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Yoshi, I could have my Pokemon find you perhaps? XD

Currently I am right next to the boat (in terms of other people's order and location) I seem to be one of the only ones at the boat, while others see it off in the distance (is that correct everyone? XD).

YoshiRiRu

xX~Lord of the Storm~Xx
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 27, 2016
    Sure man, do it. My poor battered and arrested self.

Everyone seems pretty swamped with rl stuff right now anyway so our characters can have buddy buddy bonding time. It'll be swell. :D

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Lol XD I won't be able to post till saturday mind you, and even then I should be focusing on school XD But I can always pull out an hour.

Even right now it's late, and I'm doing an assignment X_x

YoshiRiRu

xX~Lord of the Storm~Xx
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 27, 2016
    I'll just have to wait it out then. Anticipation, she plays a cruel hand.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • Yoshi, I could have my Pokemon find you perhaps? XD

Currently I am right next to the boat (in terms of other people's order and location) I seem to be one of the only ones at the boat, while others see it off in the distance (is that correct everyone? XD).

Actually, my character is directly beside the boat and is talking to . . . whoever responds to him, I suppose. ^-^;; "The first living being he saw."

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Okay :) It can be another side that I'm on or something. It might be better in fact if I reread.

I could however start with meeting with Yoshi's character, and go from there?

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
  • I'm sorry for the lackage of posts but it's really been a hecktic week for me. I'll try to get one up later tonight but I make no promises :S

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • Okay :) It can be another side that I'm on or something. It might be better in fact if I reread.

I could however start with meeting with Yoshi's character, and go from there?

That works. I had been thinking I would not make my second post until everyone had made their first. Since I have a little time off from school, though, I might add some writing, too.

I'm sorry for the lackage of posts but it's really been a hecktic week for me. I'll try to get one up later tonight but I make no promises :S

Heh. Life seems to enjoy making trouble for RPers. ^-^;; I hope all is well with you.

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    It's midterms week. :> I'll get a post up tomorow but we won't be moving along the plot for another couple of days or so.

n_n

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • Unless someone has an objection, I will try to find time this weekend to make another post. Hopefully we can keep this RP alive. ^-^;;

EDIT: Posted.

Last edited:

YoshiRiRu

xX~Lord of the Storm~Xx
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 27, 2016
    I'm still here too; I was just waiting for someone to respond to meh. haha. I'll have a post up soon.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • I am not certain when Mika will make a plot post. But until then, I do not think it would be bad for our characters to begin interacting with one another.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back