• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiranui's Graphics Shop II

Status
Not open for further replies.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    Since Kurayami is inactive...DD:
    I SUPPORT SHIRA-CHAN!! -screams like a little girl-

Banner Size:
    Image/s:
    Clicki-ty Here!
    Banner Text: The Anderson Brothers!
    Color Scheme: Black, Blue? O___o

Specifics: Nothing much, just make it look good

If there's any problem..just um, IM me mkay? ;D

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    Thanks so much Shiranui! It's really really beautiful~
    I really like how the eyes are orange now 0.0 really awesomeness.
    Great job ^^

Lol. and I love the text on the avatar~!

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    charizard_maa: Yeah, sorry about that ^^;;

MiSs~KoN: Their eyes weren't orange from the beginning? Oh, whoops. Meh, I guess it still looks good. I'm happy you like it.

Ryouki and Chikara will be added to the waiting list, aaand...

Here is Canine Munch's request:

TEH WAITING LIST HAS BEEN LOWERED TO TWO AGAIN (cause Macy is much too lazy busy to make stuffs now).

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
    bee-you-tee-ful~

I've seen your themes around, but I'm finally requesting! Aren't you excited even though you have no idea who I am?!!!1

Banner Size: [n o n e]
    Image/s: Click Here <3 - I hope this image is good enough D:
    Banner Text: [n o n e]
    Color Scheme: anything is f i n e ~!
    Specifics: I want Haruhi (the girl in the middle), but I want it to be sort of off center. Like, you took the picture and missed some of her face. [Sorry, I'm so bad at this.]I'd like it so she isn't facing diagonal, and that the image is turned so that she is upright~ I'd also like the picture brightened, and to have a faded look to it.
    Avatar Size: 120 x 120 or smaller

Thank you in advance~

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    Hey there ^_^

Banner Size: 300x150
    Image/s:

Banner Text: Eternal Night Warrior
    Color Scheme: Black maybe?
    Specifics: None

Ty

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    WOMGWTFBBQ D:

I've been busy with (math) work and stuffs, so you guys, Ry and Chikara, will have to wait a little longer. I'm so sorry ^^;;

Kila. I would have been extremely nice, and I would have accepted that request (even though the waiting list is full), except that I think the image is a tad too small... If you give me a better image, I can stick you in the waiting list.

×Kero×, that image is a bit too small for a 300 x 150 banner. Plus I'm incredibly horrible at rendering out anything three dimensional, and with a black background. And even if you give me a better image, I think four is pushing it in the waiting list (right now). So, sorry, I'm not gonna be able to do that request.

READ: SHOP IS CLOSED UNTIL I SAY SO. Thaaaank you~

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    WOMGWTFBBQ D:

I've been busy with (math) work and stuffs, so you guys, Ry and Chikara, will have to wait a little longer. I'm so sorry ^^;;

Kila. I would have been extremely nice, and I would have accepted that request (even though the waiting list is full), except that I think the image is a tad too small... If you give me a better image, I can stick you in the waiting list.

×Kero×, that image is a bit too small for a 300 x 150 banner. Plus I'm incredibly horrible at rendering out anything three dimensional, and with a black background. And even if you give me a better image, I think four is pushing it in the waiting list (right now). So, sorry, I'm not gonna be able to do that request.

READ: SHOP IS CLOSED UNTIL I SAY SO. Thaaaank you~

It's okay ;D....I think I can sneak back to see your awesome banners anyway, or I will have to use it next month...anyway good luck!

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Okay, I was really busy, but I managed to finish early (actually, I'm not finished, I just can't be darn bothered to finish my homework. Maths hurts...). So I finished off Ryouki's request:

IT WAS A MIRACLE THAT I FIT EVERYONE INTO THE AVATAR D: Oh, wait, did you just want the dudes, or the girl as well? It looks a bit odd with "The Anderson Brothers", and there being a girl there, but meh. Unless she's not a girl O______o Anyway, I couldn't stuff them into a 100 x 100 avatar, so I made it a biiiiit wider. Plus I couldn't fit any text in, at all. Sorry about that ^^;;

SHOP IS STILL CLOSED. REQUEST, AND I WILL EAT YOO politely ask you to GET AWAY request again later :3

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Lawls, alrighty then. Although I have finished them ^^

I hope that's alright xP

---

SHOP IS STILL STILL CLOSED. 'Cause, liek, I have a couple of essays to do and stuffs. (What am I doing posting this, then? Dunno...)

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2007
    Suh-weet banners. May I make request?

Banner size: 400x130
    Image: Sneasel ( can't post URLS)
    Text: Elite Bandits
    Text 2:4038 3780 2716
    Color Scheme: Purple-Black
    Specifics:

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    Okay, I was really busy, but I managed to finish early (actually, I'm not finished, I just can't be darn bothered to finish my homework. Maths hurts...). So I finished off Ryouki's request:

IT WAS A MIRACLE THAT I FIT EVERYONE INTO THE AVATAR D: Oh, wait, did you just want the dudes, or the girl as well? It looks a bit odd with "The Anderson Brothers", and there being a girl there, but meh. Unless she's not a girl O______o Anyway, I couldn't stuff them into a 100 x 100 avatar, so I made it a biiiiit wider. Plus I couldn't fit any text in, at all. Sorry about that ^^;;

SHOP IS STILL CLOSED. REQUEST, AND I WILL EAT YOO politely ask you to GET AWAY request again later :3

. . .
    I LOVE IT! -SCREAMS!!!!!-
    Oh and~ The Size was a bit off but then, I will never complain! >O
    Anyway, I love it! Can I use it on RnR? O___o
    Anyways! I LOVE IT!!!
    Oh and because 2 of them are biys that's why it's called 'brothers' XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back