• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiranui's Graphics Shop II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Kero×: Glad you like it. Please do add credit, though ^^;;

Darkrai X: There was no need to quote everything O_o;; But yeah, I'm glad you like it.

Kila.: That image is fine ^^ -added to waiting list-

ELITEBANDITO: -sigh- I understand that you can't post links yet, but you could have posted more until you did have enough posts to add links. Alright, I'll look for the image myself just this one time. -added to waiting list-

~Paul.Addicted~: Sometimes I wonder why I even have a waiting list... Please count the requests I have not replied to before posting, please, as the waiting list is now full. Sorry, but you're going to have to request again when there's an empty spot, okay?

Full waiting list

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
  • Yay Shiranui is back =D Time to wait for your requests to empty out to request XD Anyways, glad to see you back :) (Wow, people don't read the front page eh, you got like 5 requests <.<)

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Myzou: Yay indeed D: You can, like, request... Now o_o Unless someone takes up the spot before you come online, of course xD

People not reading the first page = Sad Macy

Sad Macy = Annoyed, "EAT JOO!!" Macy

8D

Ryouki: I hope the pic isn't too hard to work with xP

Kila.'s request is completed (luls for no reason O_o -shot'd-):

https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b39/Pikabloo/Requests II/kila.png

https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b39/Pikabloo/Requests II/kilaav.gif

Hooray for simple requests. And from doing this request, I learned something: smudging is fun O_o

For some reason, whenever I look at that theme, my head instinctively tilts so I can see the image the right way up xD

One open spot~

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
  • It's so good! -glompage ensues-

Haha, do you really? Well, I will be held responsible for any neck cramps you get while talking to me. XD

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
  • Back again.

Banner Size: 350x200
    Image/s:
    https://img462.imageshack.us/img462/8216/onepiece20004xl1.jpg
    (avatar) https://img490.imageshack.us/img490/8657/luffysmilehv1.jpg
    Banner Text: Gum Gum Rapid Fire! (Subtext: ) Luffy
    Color Scheme: Red
    Specifics: The image that I want you to use for the banner I only want Luffy to be in the banner. The others just cut them out. This banner is all about Luffy. (But I am sure you can tell after my last request).

Thanks. I been getting nothing but great reviews from the last one you made me and I know this one will be just as great. Thank in advance.

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
  • The Full waiting list thing you said right above me confused me =P Eh, I still haven't figured out exactly what I want as my next one yet XD

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Kila.: I'm happy you like it ^^ Now, whenever I go on PC, I put on a neck brace to stop my head from tilting xDD

Penguinpal6: That image is a bit small :| But other than that, I think it's fine... Although I am absolutely horrible at animations, so don't expect anything animated. -added to waiting list-

charizard_maa: Sorry, but the waiting list is now full. You're going to have to wait 'til another spot opens up to request ^^;;

Myzou: Oh, right. I decided that it would be a good idea if I just post the current status of the waiting list at the end of my posts, so people who do not read the front page (bad people! D<) won't be confused with the waiting list and stuffs O_o

Lumine: Yes, I would pretty much bite your head off.

---

MAJOR EDIT: It seems that I failed to realise something earlier D:

Penguinpal6: You seemed to already have requested in El Capitano's banner gallery thing. The rules in the first post state that you cannot post the same request in different shops, since what people tend to do is pick the best one, and only use that one. Of course, I may be wrong and you may just want two versions of the same theme, and end up using them both. However, rules are rules, and you broke one of them. And that one rule happens to be the one I find extremely annoying when people break it. I really hate to do this, and I am sorry, but I shall deny your request, and ban you from this shop. I am sure that the theme that El Capitano will make will be good enough, anyway.

(I sound so mean when I do things like that ;o; )

And that means charizard_maa is now on the list.

Full waiting list. Do NOT request.

Last edited:

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
  • Oh, Tartar sauce....The List is Full, and I DIDn't EVEN NOTICE IT!
    Well, It's my fault...i never really should have dared you that, or isn;t it?
    Well, I'm patience...so I can liek wait.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Kero×: ... -asplodes- It says in the first post that you shouldn't request when the waiting list is full. And the waiting list is clearly full. Not only that, but I said at the end of my post "Full waiting list. Do NOT request.". -sigh- Request denied. Post when the waiting list is full again, and I'm banning you from this shop.

---

Finished requests~

ELITEBANDITO:

I think it looks ever-so-slightly girlish, but it was hard not to make it like that xD

charizard_maa:

Meh, it didn't turn up too good :| Please tell me if you guys want anything changed ^^

Last edited:

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
  • CLAIMING THE SPOT!

Banner Size: 400 x 120
    Image/s: Herez
    Banner Text: When I hear my favorite song, I knew that we belong...
    Color Scheme: Black, Dark Blue or whatever that fits!
    Specifics: Nothing, just um...Make it great?

Last edited:

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    ELITEBANDITO: No problem. But are you actually going to use it? O_o;;

charizard_maa: Again, no problem ^^

Ry-ry and ~Paul.Addicted~ have been added to the list.

Please do not request, full waiting list.

---

EDIT: Both requests are done. I'm am truly sorry for taking so long, but I was busy with work and such. Anyway, here they are:

Ryouki:

Lulul... It sucks D:

~Paul.Addicted~:

I'm going to completely ignore the fact that you posted a somewhat similar request to El Capitano's shop, seeing as I did take a long time, and I believe that you just wanted the theme as soon as possible. Feel free not to use this (cause I think it looks horrible anyway D: ).

Both spots are now open.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back