• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[SHOP] Agiledog's Mini-shop

EnteiFirecracker

maybe i'm in love
    Years
    I have checked both hack listings and they are not on either hack list so far. But I am not willing to trade slakings for unsure ANNIV's today. Anything else you might want for them?

Hey EnteiFC, No deal for the 10 ANNIV ones. It seems I do have a pending deal with the same pokes with another trader. Do you have the SP ones I am looking for?

Ahh Ok No Problem :)
    I do have a 10ANIV Latias; but I'll have to check the ID No.

Agiledog

Hex checker user
    Years
    Ya know I turned down an offer earlier and you just made me noticed that I don't have that one yet. I thought I did. Yes, I would like that one please. Do you want the same one as the other fellow did? 1-9 Likes to thrash about?

Agiledog

Hex checker user
    Years
    I would be willing to trade with you then since I thought I blew my chance for a trade with you earlier. My mistake. Which FC would you like me to use Ginji? Sorry ABZ, it looks like you need to trade with Ginji to get another slaking. My FC is in my signature.

Edit: ABZ, no thanks, I have both of those already.

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    I would be willing to trade with you then since I thought I blew my chance for a trade with you earlier. My mistake. Which FC would you like me to use Ginji? Sorry ABZ, it looks like you need to trade with Ginji to get another slaking. My FC is in my signature.

Edit: ABZ, no thanks, I have both of those already.
    use my pearl 1 fc
    -------------------------

Agiledog

Hex checker user
    Years
    Which Slaking of mine do you want for this one?
    Akiyama Slaking lv50 Adamant ID 01069 Jan. 6, 2009 Likes to thrash about (Will only trade for other Slaking's)

Is it untouched?

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    Yes it's ut'ed, let me look at the 1st page real quick.

Akiyama Slaking 01069 1-8-09 Strong willed

How about for this one??

Last edited:
    Back