• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[SHOP] Agiledog's Mini-shop

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    OMG I have no clue, I didn't even see that.
    Do you want yours back??

I'll give it back, I don't know how that's done, but it just don't seem right to me!!

Last edited:

Agiledog

Hex checker user
    Years
    Nah, I will keep it. It appears legit, but I am unsure on how they raised the sheen on it without causing the iv's to go up, etc. Anyone know the answer?

Agiledog

Hex checker user
    Years
    Sorry about that I was unaware. What would you like for as a refund?

Updated list, added more Slakings. Looking for one more date...1-16-09 Anyone got that date?

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2012
    Interested in a tru modest shaymin, bday pikachu, and a onemuri pikachu (either one). Look in my thread i have a bunch of events. Post on my thread if u want anything. Also if you want more than three i'm willing to trade for more of ur events.

Last edited:

RosaSunglasses.

Final Fantasy XIII
    Years
    Akiyama Slaking 01069 1-6-09 Likes to fight
    i want this poke and what nature is it ?
    i would give you an shiny wishmaker jiraichi

Agiledog

Hex checker user
    Years
    so, interested or not?

TRU regigigas

No thanks to a pre-released TRU regigigas. I wil want for my own event to come my way thank you very much.

shinigamishinobi: still don't see anything yet I want.

nilojan: They are a set nature of Adamant

Ginji: Got any of the new Japanese Ranch Metagross?

Back