• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Should I get Windows Vista?

Should I upgrade to windows vsita?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Sanders

AaMayL Supporter for life!
Years
  • PS. I do not want any comments like 'why don't you get a macintosh?' because I tried mac for a year and didn't find it compatible enough to suit my needs.

I feel kinda embarassed admiting this... but... I ended up buying a MacBook. My mum now runs an iMac G4 and my PC Laptop runs on OSx86... Macs really are better for me. (mind you that year I tried it they were running OS X Jaguar. A lot has changed since then.)

PS. I did (stupidly) upgrade to Vista... I cannot count the problems tha I encountered... However, my frined runs Vista on a NEW machine and it runs well. He hasn't had one problem with it and its FAST. I guess Vista does work, just inly on newer machines...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back