• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Show and Discuss Your Collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
  • On eBay, found someone selling a Lucario plush, laying down - and had to get it soon as possible.
    Just today it made it home.
    Now, laying on top of my pillow
    Spoiler:

Here it is next to it's pre-evolution Riolu! All I'm missing now is a Mega Lucario plush - that I'll hopefully get next month or the month after.
    Spoiler:

Years
  • I could've swore that I posted these last month when I got them, but I somehow must've missed it. Anyway, I went to Fan Expo here in Vancouver in April, and picked up a few cool things along the way.

Spoiler:

The main reason I went though was to meet Veronica Taylor, who played the original voice of Ash for the first 8 seasons of the anime. I didn't plan on pictures with her costing extra, but I was more than happy to get an autograph from her. I took this picture when I first got it, but now it's framed and hanging in my main room.

Spoiler:

And the main reason I came in here was to post this new Pikachu shirt I got. I'm not a big Pikachu fan, but I wasn't going to pass this up brand new for $8. Plus, it's comfy, too!

Spoiler:

Years
  • Stuff I've gotten from Pokemon Center (website) recently :)

Special Delivery Pikachu Plush

Spoiler:

Mega Gengar Pin (came out of a card blister pack)

Spoiler:

Pikachu 3 Ring Binder

Spoiler:

Ghastly, Haunter, and Gengar "Minis"

Spoiler:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • I could've swore that I posted these last month when I got them, but I somehow must've missed it. Anyway, I went to Fan Expo here in Vancouver in April, and picked up a few cool things along the way.

Spoiler:

The main reason I went though was to meet Veronica Taylor, who played the original voice of Ash for the first 8 seasons of the anime. I didn't plan on pictures with her costing extra, but I was more than happy to get an autograph from her. I took this picture when I first got it, but now it's framed and hanging in my main room.

Spoiler:

And the main reason I came in here was to post this new Pikachu shirt I got. I'm not a big Pikachu fan, but I wasn't going to pass this up brand new for $8. Plus, it's comfy, too!

Spoiler:

I love that squirtle hat, and that's awesome that you got to meet Veronica.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen May 16, 2015
    Mewtwo/Togepi Misprint

Does anyone know how much this is workth? It has never been opened and it is a keychain that has all of the text that should be for a Togepi but inside is a Mewtwo

Years
  • Does anyone know how much this is workth? It has never been opened and it is a keychain that has all of the text that should be for a Togepi but inside is a Mewtwo
    Hey there, crinkster! While I'm not the expert in Pokemon merchandise, generally speaking, unless it's a well known error on a popular item, misprints like these aren't generally worth much more than the regular version (though I'm sure there are a few people out there that would spend an extra few dollars to own something like that). It looks like eBay/Amazon are selling these for $10-20 bucks plus shipping brand new, though, so hopefully that helps out a bit.

Also, I'm going to move this over to our merchandise discussion/display thread, since this would be better suited over there.

MERGED.

Years
  • So as I've said before, I collect and play with the Pokemon TCG. Well, I've gone to the state championships a few times, but today I was able to go to the regionals! Even if I'm not good at it I go just for fun. Anyway, there was an entire side room full of Pokemon merchandise and I totally FLIPPED. I forgot to bring my camera, but it was.... awesome. So this vendor basically has someone go shopping at the Japanese Pokemon centers and then they bring the stuff over here to sell, so, as a result, I got great deals on some rare items!

View attachment 75169
    Here are a ton of Battle Trozei Stickers I got! I meant to only get Goomy (which I got in my second pack) but I ended up getting lots more.

View attachment 75170
    This is (I think) a cute Pokemon Petite teacup!

View attachment 75171
    Some Goomy keychains! Love the Goom <3

View attachment 75172
    A Kyogre tin I got as a door prize :D

View attachment 75173
    And best for last, my Pikazards <3
    The little ones cost me $30 each and the big cost me $120. I love them sooooo much! <33333

Last edited:
    Years
  • What Pokémon clothing do you have ? I'm looking at a belts to get.
    Hey there doglover- we've actually got a thread dedicated entirely to the discussion of Pokemon merchandise (that includes clothes), so I'm going to move your thread over there. Hope you don't mind!

And to answer your question, I've got a Squirtle hat (which I'm wearing right now!), along with 4 assorted Pokemon t-shirts. I'd definitely love to add to that number, though!

MERGED.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • What Pokémon clothing do you have ? I'm looking at a belts to get.
    to answer question:
    I have a few t-shirts.
    A Meowth t-shirt I bought at Hot Topic
    online I have bought - Unova Water Starters t-shirt, Watchog t-shirt, and a 'I Love Fire Foxes' t-shirt.
    I would love to buy more.

edit: i forgot, I also got a Charizard t-shirt as a birthday present in 2013

Last edited:
    Years
  • HotTopic has got some neat Pokemon stuff! Will probably get a few things from their site in a few weeks to add to my collection. The pokeball coffee mug is a must

Years
  • I got some Pokemon stuff at a few stores at the Mall of America last weekend!

Spoiler:

I found 4 unique sponge balls at a place called Tomodachi in the mall.

Spoiler:

And then I went over to GameStop and bought 3 plushes.

Spoiler:

And at my second to last stop in the mall, I picked up my last Pokemon themed item: a Battle Subway themed poster from Japan.

Years
  • Mall of America sounds so amazing, too bad I live in Washington... I love those sponges though, they're pretty unique!

Anyway, on Friday my mom took me Poke-miibo hunting! Poke-miibo is just the nickname I've given to Pokemon Amiibo. Here's what I got!

View attachment 75347\
    Here's my first one that I got, Jigglypuff! I was lucky enough to get her on the U.S. release date too, it was a little harder because she's a Target exclusive.

View attachment 75348
    Then of course we have Pikachu. He was an easy grab because, you know, he's everywhere.

View attachment 75349
    This is my favorite out of all the Poke-miibo and he was by far the hardest to get! My local Target in Redmond sold out at the beginning of the day because people had been waiting outside 8 HOURS BEFORE THE STORE OPENED (honestly, sometimes the Amiibo collectors scare me) so I had to go to Woodinville to get one, and even they only had 2 left. It was worth it though, he's the star of my Pokemon figure collection!

I'll be getting a lot of stuff soon, so I'll be sure to show them off here~

Years
    • Age 31
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    ok so let's take a tour of my room shall we

First my general Pokemon collection:
    Spoiler:

Pika pika! ♥
    Spoiler:

Posters as well as a few things on my bed
    Spoiler:

This tour does not include: the Pokemon blankets that I have, a Pikachu plush that's in my car, a Pikachu Lanyard + keychains, a Piplup figurine in the hallway, and a Pichu figurine sitting on my birthday cake. And of course anything that is not mine hahah.

Years
  • I just received in the mail a collectible Pokemon dog tag from 1999 still sealed, I got Poliwhirl, will post pics when more of my Pokemon stuff gets here :)

Years
  • This'll probably be my last time commenting on this thread (or anywhere here) because reasons. I won't bore you with the details.
    So I got a few new things from the Pkmncollectors community!

View attachment 75421
    View attachment 75426
    I got the little Poochyena sticker from a trade with a member and she was kind enough to include one of her amazing drawings of my little hyena!

View attachment 75422
    Here's some Pokedoll stuff I bought off a member. There are 2 charms (Oshawott and Pikachu), a glass and coasters.

View attachment 75423
    Here's one side of the glass!

View attachment 75424
    Here's what the coasters look like.

View attachment 75425
    These aren't actually from Pkmncollectors. I found these dirty and smudged and gross-looking in a thrift shop, but I bought them then cleaned and touched them up so that they look good as new!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back