• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Show us your phone!

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Show us your phone!

Apple iPhone 3G, 8 Gig

Basically, my life is stored in here. My music, my phone, my Internet, my life. ._.

^ That post XD Except I have too much music for mine, but other then that, yeah <3

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Show us your phone!
    Show us your phone!

This is my phone. It's pretty nice for a prepaid phone too. :D
    It does everything I need it to do and then some. And it has a full size keyboard too which makes texting a lot easier. And this phone is surprisingly rugged too. I've broken many phones over the years and this phone has taken quite a beating, and still looks just as cool ans it did out of the box.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
    Show us your phone!

Nokia 6085.

I hate my phone. XD; Been meaning to get a new one, but my parents keep forgetting to give me money for a new one. :\

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
    I'm still with my 3 year old LG EnV orange.
    Show us your phone!

Everybody has such cool phones. Hey man, I used to have a silver EnV until my screen for some reason cracked and exploded (I have no idea why). I LOVED it. I'd get it again in a heart beat.

Tokin

:3
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    Show us your phone!

Apple iPhone 3G, 8 Gig

Basically, my life is stored in here. My music, my phone, my Internet, my life. ._.
    Pretty much that, it's quite handy and doubles as a pocket pc in several ways^^

Years
    Show us your phone!

Sony Ericsson K750i. Bought it a couple of years ago, though been thinking about getting a new phone soon, since it's not working like it used to 2 years ago.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Show us your phone!

I am here to hop onto the old 2004-2005 bandwagon. So yeah while its not that great and its a moto(i got used to 4 years of freaking SE and all the sudden 3 phones in 3 months in 1 toilet) i love it as i have used it before. And i go really text crazy on it. Otherwise i do have plans for a phone soon and it will be this:
    Show us your phone!

Its a walkman and it has WiFi which is my plus and the cam is 3.2MP. Also SE's are very and i mean very reliable for gaming which i do a lot. but dont worry i aint getting it in this color i will be getting it in red and black. Or maybe the black W715 which is this plus GPS and its a voda exclusive. Good thing i have debranders near me. Its either that which i truly love(the metallic casing on top with the brushwork is lusish) or a phillip handset. I know wtf phillips but its still very nice looking for me and the whole dual sim is a plus as i have one number for my friends with frog and one for my friends with q and another for those with wats up.
    Show us your phone!

If you havent noticed i am a phone fiend and i am getting really ticked off with my V180.

Years
    Show us your phone!

Motorola W315, I suppose. I just needed a phone, so I went to Best Buy in November and picked up the cheapest pre-paid phone Verizon Wireless had.
    The next week, they had them on sale for $5, I think. I was so mad. XD;;

It works, so I like it. I kind of wish I had something better (my stepdad and stepbrother both have LG Rumor phones, I love them to bits), but meh, it's not a necessity.

Wish Verizon had a different color than blue, though. It doesn't match with anything I have. XD;;

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 2, 2012
    Show us your phone!

It's a nice phone and as everyone has the older W910i's and W580i's not many people I know have it. Plus it was free on my contract :P

matt561

Your French Charizard
    Years
    i brought this last december it was a rare phone then and is still awsome now
    Sony ericsson K800i
    Show us your phone!

And i also have this but in white
    Show us your phone!

I think i look cool with it

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Show us your phone!

I hate my phone. So much. I always feel inferior when there's a bunch of my classmates listening to their latest ringtones and I'm looking at my mobile knowing that it doesn't even support polyphonic ringtones, let alone the quality songs my friends are listening to. In fairness though, I only need a phone for calling and texting so my current one will suffice for another couple of months or years.

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    Show us your phone!

LG Chocolate VX8550 in red
    I luv it to bits, cause its awesome and...cause its red.
    I had to pay for half of it when I got it, but its no big deal.

Back