• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Show us your phone!

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    And I know changed my mind and my future phone will hopefully be.
    Show us your phone!

That there is what i call a phone. 2.6 inch screen 8.1 MP camera and wifi to top it all along with gps. Oh and its dsla verified. YES! Sorry if i sound too excited it is just that i am a phone enthusiast and i love goggling over them. Oh and so more pics.
    Show us your phone!

Not that i dont have one but will be hopefully future phone.(i already have 200 saved for it now i need my grandma to send me 100 for easter and 200 for birthday and i can squeeze that last 50-100 euros or so to get this. Yes i am 15 wanting and planning to get a 600 euro phone.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    Show us your phone!

LG Chocolate 2! I hate it.....

Show us your phone!

I also have this one. I use the Chocolate 2 for calling and the Envy for texting XD unlimited too.

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
    I got mine off of ebay, and I LOVE it, I actually don't mind paying the 100 dollar a month phone bill.

Show us your phone!

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Tmo G1 and loving it <33

Feels a lot more polished now (Android) than when it came out end of Oct. Basically syncs my life with the GMail / Cal / Contact stuff. Hate the QWERTY keyboard and use apps that have softkeypads built in though 8D

We betta get Cupcake, that's all I have to say about that...

ps- I have the bronze one. Black/white look too cheap. And I have a special place in my heart for SE slider phones. They're teh sex. <3

Penguin13

Mountain Dew, Elixir of Life.
    Years
    I haven't met a touch-screen phone yet that has as good of a touch screen as a DS. When that happens, I'll get one. But for now, I have a:

Show us your phone!

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Most touchscreens on phones are a different variety. Instead of using two layers that allow electric current to pass through, like the DS, the phones usually use a heat based system. Resistive vs Capacitative.

I like capacitative because it's just glass on top instead of the mushy plastic film layer :p

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Show us your phone!

Motorola RAZR V3 - Magenta

This is my phone. I basically got it for free when I upgraded back in 2007. I didn't need to pay anything for it. I just renewed my contract for another two years. I might upgrade again this year. I want a phone that slides, have a keyboard, and it has MP3 player. Or get a phone that is a touch screen.

Years
    My precious Nokia E71.
    Show us your phone!

The chrome actually looks slightly darker than that, so it matches better with the buttons. I use it for browsing the Net and using MSN on the go. I'm curious to see how it compares to the N97 when it's released, as that seems to be an amalgamation of the E and N Series'.

Years
    Show us your phone!

I'm using the T-Mobile G1 and I absolutely love it. Before this, I had a BlackBerry Pearl which I also loved but I started reading about the G1 three or four months before it came out and I was hooked from the first moment. It does take a little bit to get used to the somewhat odd placement of the keyboard but once you do, typing on it is incredibly simple.

Back