• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shut up and take my money!!

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
  • You'll always find me at Target or JcPenney. Target is just near by and has the best deals and a good selection. As for JcPenney I just love their clothes a lot. It's not cheap looking and fashionable and they have good graphic tees too. A lot of the brands they have could pass for major designer brands imo. I also go to Hot Topic a lot for band shirts lol. You'll see me at FYE too often , especially for CDs.

Last edited:

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • For myself: not counting grocery stores or fast food restaurants

• Actual Stores: Hot Topic, Rite Aid, Target [mainly for TCG packs & tins], Fry's Electronics, & Pet Smarts.
    Fry's Electronics is my main store for anything electronics, and lots of selections on movies.

• Online Stores: PokeVault, PokeOrder, Toy Wiz, Japan Video Games & Rockabilia.
    PokeVault is my main online store for Pokemon Merchandise from Japan.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    For me, it's gotta be GameStop. Aside from that, though, I would say Walmart. This is where I purchase most of my things from; clothes, electronics, you name it. :P Another would be Macy's.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • Games, no matter what store it is. I always end up spending my cash on games ;;

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
    Years
  • Retail-wise, I throw it at this place called Kohl's for the most part. However, I did just buy a shirt today from Target.
    For the most part, I tend to just spend a lot of money on fast food because the school food is worse than the fast food and a mans gotta eat.

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2019
    I spend most of my money at the local hastings, since they have the largest selection of games and entertainment stuff where I am. I used to buy CDs from there until I discovered spotify, now I just buy 3DS games from there. I buy kinda hipster-y sweaters and shirts from all kinds of places, and occasionally Hot Topic (which is where I get my geek and band shirts from.)

I don't spend much money because I'm busy with HS - not worth the time getting a job right now, but my mom gives me enough spending money each month for one video game every 1-2 months. How much do you guys spend on goodies and entertainment at that rate?

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Most of my money goes to Target. It's probably my favorite store to shop at, since I can look at a wide variety of things. They also carry a lot of exclusive items that get me in the store, like white chocolate M&Ms or some special case for a DVD I want. And if I go in for just one thing with my parents, the three of us wander the store for a while and meet up with an armful of things. So we have to limit the trips to Target.

Before, I used to shop a lot at Barnes & Noble. That was before they redesigned their stores to focus more on selling toys instead of books, so the book sections shrank in size to fit in more toys. Because of this, I can't find what I'm looking for in there unless it's really really popular.

Otherwise, I just go to Amazon for all my Orson Scott Card book needs. So much easier and cheaper. They have the item in stock, and with one click it's sent right to my door with free shipping.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • If my anime convention counts, I'll go with that. I spend a lot of time buying things from my senpai as well as requesting him to draw me something. I also spend a lot on plushies and other stuff as well. I have to say that it's the most I've spent on things other than just going to typical everyday stores.

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2017
    Half Price Books. I've spent $70 at Half Price Books in one trip. At least twice, I've spent $50 there. I'll save up and splurge on books. . . But if I ever see a volume of Fruits Basket I don't have, I'm not leaving the store without it. =w=

Years
  • Dr Pepper, My Little Pony phone cases, snack trays, and Pre ordering games... How about that Elder Scrolls BETA releace today? ehh, ehh? *elbows random person in side* ;3

Years
  • I was looking at my online bank statement the other day, and realized that about 80% of my purchases are either made at work, or at the Target right by my work. Not that I particularly care about where I shop, but it's more of a convenience thing than anything. Still, I was surprised at how frequent it turned out to be compared to everywhere else.

Fernbutter

Murder is the way.
    Years
  • That would obviously be food for me. If I see or smell anything with my enhanced senses I will just automatically want it, especially if that object would be anything edible.
    If I take a trip to a place with fees and stuff. In the overall I would spend twice to thrice as much as I paid for the trip entirely on food. I swear I have self-control.

But still. Food.

Hannah

beep bop boop
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    I usually spend my money (aka my parents' money) on books. I rarely buy clothes seeing as the decent ones are too expensive and they only look good on mannequins, but not on me.

Years
  • I usually spend my money (aka my parents' money) on books. I rarely buy clothes seeing as the decent ones are too expensive and they only look good on mannequins, but not on me.

I've taken an entire outfit off a mannequin once in H&M because they didn't have my size; happens so often that I've given up trying to find clothes extensively. Everything, clothes-wise, looks the same and nothing's different \: This weekend I realized I spend most of my money towards plushes and computer-related items OTL I've switched from hoarding clothes to constantly wanting different technologies, which are unfortunately more expensive.

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    The gas station in the town over. I need gas all the time :x

Back