• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shutdown or Sleep?

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    I would always put my old computer on Hibernate, but my new computer doesn't have that so I use sleep... Feel bad doing it, but we have solar panels, so it's not that bad.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2018
    Shut down, every time I go to bed or leave the house. I used to leave it on sometimes if I wasn't going to be gone long, but we had a house fire a few years ago and the only reason my computer survived was because it was off at the time. My mother's was on, and it was completely destroyed by the soot that the fans sucked in. So, yeah. :/

Reyzadren

Arid trainer
    Years
  • Sleep mode for my laptop whenever I'm not using it. I only shut it down once a week or if I know I won't be using it for a while.

Back