• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Siblings?

What siblings do you have?

• Total voters

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    What types of sibilings do you have? :P

22sa

Years
    I have a twin sister who's significantly better then me in every way except anime, humor, games, and art. :P

22sa

Years
    I have two younger sisters who are 8 and 3.
    Very annoying,they are always trying to kill each other o_o;
    Do you ever get dragged into the fighting? :P

I get along with my twin sister, I guess.... but I love pinching/poking her. XD

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    I have three brothers, two older and one younger. There was a crap load of testosterone flying around my house when we were growing up.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    I have a younger sister, 12, an older sister, 19, and an older brother, 18.

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    I've got one younger sister. She's 8, annoying and secretly likes to plot evil ways to get me into trouble, but yeah, need to help her and take care of her if she needs me to. XD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I have like 5-Half brothers..(With me being the only girl ><)

Yeah..Theres about two year intervals between our ages XD

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    I have one big brother. He is 16, and his name is David / Origin on PC. He's annoying. D; But I still luff him, and I don't know what I would do without him.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    I have one older brother, who is 17. He can be a real pain, since he has ADHD. He often likes to tease/fight/torture me. His best friend, who is 17, is sorta like a brother. He's almost always over here, and treats me like a brother. Neither one of them like anime, manga, pokemon, or anything I like except some Xbox 360 games.

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
    Years
    I have two younger sisters. One is nine (turning ten tomorrow) and she's very sensitive and the other is six and really bratty, spoiled and outspoken. o__o VERY outspoken.

I get along with Ellis (the nine year old) very well since we both despise Melody (obviously the youngest) most of the time.

And what really amuses me is that they're always at each others throats but they're always playing dolls together. And Melody is scared of me. She'll yell at my parents and hits them but she knows to back off around me.

Last edited:

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Just one big brother. He's strong but doesn't use his strength for good. He is mentally diasbled, so I can't blame him for that.

Back