• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Siblings?

What siblings do you have?

• Total voters

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    I have a 22 year old sister. She's uber-smart and she over-achieves, so she makes me look bad a lot. =\

Jolty-kun

Years
    One little Sister and one big Stepbrother, but out of both of them, my little sister can be annoying, but it's okay, I get used to it. (xD) And my my Big Stepbrother is quite funny, he's like 20 and has the mind of a 13 year old, kinda weird. xD

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I have one, 17-year-old brother, and I can't say anything bad about him right now, or he will kill me XD Anyway way, yeah... He's nice, I guess O_o Annoying at times >_> But, I'd rather him over other older brothers I've met...

Years
    ♫ A little brother (12) - he's ok. I guess. XD He can be annoying, but he can be a good kid too.
    ♫ An older sister (20) - She lives in the States, and I miss her sometimes. T_T We're close. I hope she can make my graduation, I really do, but I doubt it.
    ♫ Two older stepbrothers (21 and... 20something, can't remember off the top of my head) - they're okay, but we aren't really close. I used to hate the younger one though. He was *mean* back in the day. >: But now we're okay. ^^

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    ~Little brother (15) - He's pretty cool at times. Is probably the one in my family who I love the most but I don't ever admit it to him, he would just become more selfcentered XD
    ~Little sister (11) - People say that we look kinda same. Even though I have light brown hair and green eyes and she has blond hair and blue eyes XD

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I have a 15 (going on 16) year old little brother.

We're hella tight. x3 We've gone through tough times together and I can confide in just about anything to him - save for girly stuff - lol.

DiamondDust

Life Is An Initial Step...
    Years
    Well lemme see, i got so many in-laws, all mine are above 21 and there is about 7 excluding my in-laws.

Does that really help?

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I have one older brother, who's 21. He's really nice to me, although since he's 50 billion years more mature then he should be, he's more like a Dad then a brother, sadly. =_= (What kind of brother tells you to eat your vegetables and get to bed on time? Yeah, exactly.)

He's really funny though, because he can think up really complex come-backs in a second, complex enough so that you can't shoot a come-back at him and simple enough so that a loser can understand it. ^^; Although, it's really hard to get him to laugh.

mvtm

Years
    I've got 2 older twin brothers which are 34 and and another big brother who is 32.
    I am the only girl.. and i have a gap of 17 years with the youngest of them.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    I have one sister who is four years my senior. Perhaps because we appear to be the same age, however, many people have mistaken us for twins.

xcutedivisionx

[[Pair :: Charizard_maa]]
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2007
    Well on that poll, my choice isn't up their. =[

I have an older brother and a yunger brother.

Yea, the only girl. =]

Back